Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Western Railway invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Technical Associate (Works): 19 posts, Junior Technical Associate (Elect): 12 posts, Junior Technical Associate (Tele/S&T): 10 posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in the relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About WR Western Railways: Western Railway is one of the 17 Railway Zone by Indian Railways. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad. It is divided into six operating divisions: Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam, and Mumbai. Vadodara railway station, being the junction point for the Ahmedabad – Mumbai route and the Mumbai – Ratlam route towards New Delhi, is the busiest junction Station in Western Railways and one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways too, while Ahmedabad Division earns the highest revenue followed by Mumbai Division and Vadodara Division.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Western Railway Recruitment for Jr Technical Associate 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Technical Associate|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 30,000/-|
|Job Location||Churchgate, Mumbai|
|Application Starting Date||24 July 2020|
|Last Date||22 August 2020|
- Opening Date and Time for Online Applications 24.07.2020 at 10.00 Hrs.
- Closing Date and Time for Online Applications 22.08.2020 at 21.00 Hrs.
Age Limit (as on 22.07.2020):
- UR – 18 – 33 years
- OBC – 18 – 36 years
- SC/ST – 18 – 38 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Post Wise Vacancies: Total 41 Posts
- Junior Technical Associate (Works): 19 posts
- Junior Technical Associate (Elect): 12 posts
- Junior Technical Associate (Tele/S&T): 10 posts
Junior Technical Associate (Works/Elect/Tele/S&T):
- Three years Diploma in relevant Engineering disciplines or combination of any sub stream of basic streams of relevant Engineering disciplines from a recognized University / Institute OR
- Four years Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering disciplines OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of relevant Engineering disciplines from a recognized University / Institute.
Note: The candidate must have secured minimum marks in the Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma as mentioned above as given below.
- General candidates: 60%
- OBC –Non-Creamy Layer: 55%
- SC/ST candidates: 50%
Relevant Engineering Disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering / Computer Science &
Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
For Jr. Technical Associate (Works / Electrical / Tele/S&T):
- “Z” class – Rs.25,000/-
- “Y” class – Rs.27,000/-
- “X” class – Rs.30,000/-
Western Railway Recruitment Selection Process for Junior Technical Associate:
- The selection will be purely on the merit basis.
- Qualification – 55 marks
- Experience – 30 marks
- Personality/Intelligence – 15 marks
- Total – 100 Marks
How to Apply Western Railway Recruitment for Junior Technical Associate 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://www.rrc-wr.com/) website from 24 July to 22 August 2020 at 21 hrs.
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://www.rrc-wr.com and
link is also provided on wr.indianrailways.gov.in—News & Recruitment–
Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the
Candidates are required to log on to the website https://www.rrc-wr.com and can also
apply by visiting on wr.indianrailways.gov.in News & Recruitment — Contractual JE(cons) engagement for filling ONLINE application for recruitment against contractual appointment and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will activate at 10.00 Hrs on 24 July 2020)
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Western Railway Recruitment?
Ans. At present Western Railway having vacancies for Junior Technical Associate – 41 posts
Q2.Who can apply Western Railway Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at (https://www.rrc-wr.com/) website on or before 22 August 2020