Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Western Railway invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of CMP, Nursing Supdt, Renal Replacement, Lab Technician, Radiographer for 67 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/ PG Degree/ B.Sc/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 02 July 2020 and attend the interview on 04 July 2020.
About WR Western Railways: Western Railway is one of the 17 Railway Zone by Indian Railways. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad. It is divided into six operating divisions: Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam, and Mumbai. Vadodara railway station, being the junction point for the Ahmedabad – Mumbai route and the Mumbai – Ratlam route towards New Delhi, is the busiest junction Station in Western Railways and one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways too, while Ahmedabad Division earns the highest revenue followed by Mumbai Division and Vadodara Division.
WR Western Railway Recruitment 2020:
Western Railway announces their career opportunities in Employment Newspaper/Newspaper and also at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. At present Western Railway COVID-19, Medical Practitioners and paramedical staff Advertisement has released. All eligible candidates can apply online on or before 24 May 2020.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Details:
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for CMP/Others:
|Job Role||CMP/ Nursing Supdt/ Renal Replacement/ Lab Technician/ Radiographer|
|Qualification||MBBS/ PG Degree/ B.Sc/ Diploma|
|Last Date||02 July 2020|
|Interview Date||04 July 2020|
- MBBS (MCI Recognized ) Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC
CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae/ Intensivist/ Physician/ Anesthetists/ Radiologist:
- MBBS and PG Degree / Diploma in respective speciality. (Degree should be MCI Recognized)
- Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC
Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician:
- B.Sc plus Diploma in hemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Proof to be attached)
- Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or)
- B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in Critical unit of more than 15 beds
- (10+2 Stage) with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) Qualification/ courses obtained on a full time basis only will be accepted.
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course) from recognized Institute.
- Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be Preferred
Age Limit (as on 28.06.2020):
- CMP-GDMO/ CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae/ Intensivist/ Physician/ Anesthetists/ Radiologist: 53 years
- Nursing Supdt: 20 – 40 years
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 20 – 33 years
- Lab Technician: 18 – 33 years
- Radiographer: 19 – 33 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total 67 Posts
- CMP-GDMO: 08 posts
- CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae/ Intensivist/ Physician/ Anesthetists/ Radiologist: 09 posts
- Nursing Supdt: 43 posts
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 01 post
- Lab Technician: 04 posts
- Radiographer: 02 posts
- CMP-GDMO: Rs.75,000/-
- CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae/ Intensivist/ Physician/ Anesthetists/ Radiologist: Rs.95,000/-
- Nursing Supdt: Rs.44,900/-
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: Rs.35,400/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.21,700/-
- Radiographer: Rs.29,200/-
Western Railway Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Telephonic/ Whatsapp interview.
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 02 July 2020 and attend the interview on 04 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for Senior Resident: (Expired)
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||MBBS PG Degree/ PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.1,15,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Jagjivanram Hospital, W. Rly. Mumbai Central|
|Last Date||22 June to 26 June 2020|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||01 July 2020|
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty
- Post PG Qualification for SR in Super speciality (G I Surgery & Gastroenterology & CVTS)
- Registration: Candidates must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) /Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) /State Medical Council.
Concerned Specialty – CVTS Medicine/ CVTS Anaesthesia/CVTS Surgery/G.I.Surgery/ Gastroenterology/Obst & Gynaecology/ Gen Medicine/Gen Surgery/ Gen Anaesthesia/Paediatrics
Age Limit: 45 years (for those having Post Graduate/Post Doctoral Degree holders)
Discipline Wise Vacancies: Total 15 Posts
- CVTS Medicine: 03 posts
- CVTS Aneasthesia: 02 posts
- CVTS Surgery: 02 posts
- G.I.Surgery: 01 post
- Gastroenterology: 02 posts
- Obst & Gynaecology: 01 post
- Gen Medicine: 01 post
- Gen Surgery: 01 post
- Gen Anaesthesia: 01 post
- Paediatrics: 01 post
- For Senior Residents having Post Graduate degree: As per 7th pay commission Pay Matrix level 11, Approx Rs 1,15000/per month
Western Railway Selection Process for Senior Resident:
- Selection will be based on the walk-in-interview.
- After verification of Documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for Interview.
- All documents have to be produced in original at the time of Interviews along with the attested copies
How to Apply Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for Senior Resident?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by submitting their online application form from 22 June to 28 June 2020 and bring the filled application form along form downloaded from the website along with the all original documents along with a set of self-attested photocopy to the below mentioned venue on 01 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 01.07.2020 Time: 11:30 AM
Divisional Railway Manager’s office,
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Western Railway Recruitment?
Ans. At present Western Railway having vacancies for CMP/ Nursing Supdt/ Renal Replacement/ Lab Technician/ Radiographer – 67 posts
Q2.Who can apply Western Railway Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed MBBS/ PG Degree/ B.Sc/ Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online on or before 02 July 2020 and attend the interview on 04 July 2020.