West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – WCR West Central Railway invites the job notification for the post of Act Apprentices in various disciplines for 561 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th with ITI pass in relevant trades within the age limit of 15 to 24 years are eligible to apply for this job.Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.mponline.gov.in) website on or before 27 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||561 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Application Last Date||27 February 2021|
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.170/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women candidates: Rs.70/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using internet banking or debit/credit cards or cash at MP Online KIOSK.
Age Limit: 15 to 24 years
- Diesel Mechanic – 35 Posts
- Electrician – 160 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electronics) – 30 Posts
- Machinist – 05 Posts
- Fitter – 140 Posts
- Turner – 05 Posts
- Wireman – 15 Posts
- Mason – 15 Posts
- Carpenter – 15 Posts
- Painter – 10 Posts
- Gardener – 02 Posts
- Florist & Landscaping – 02 Posts
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic – 20 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant – 05 Posts
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance – 05 Posts
- COPA – 50 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 07 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 08 Posts
- Apprentice Food Production (General) – 02 Posts
- Apprentice Food Production (Vegetarian) – 02 Posts
- Apprentice Food Production (Cooking) – 05 Posts
- Hotel Clerk/ Receptionist – 01 Post
- Digital Photographer – 01 Post
- Asst Front Officer Manager – 01 Post
- Computer Networking Technician – 04 Posts
- Creche Management Asst – 01 Post
- Secretarial Asst – 04 Posts
- House Keeper – 07 Posts
- Health Sanitary Inspector – 02 Posts
- Dental Laboratory Technician – 02 Posts
- Candidate should complete 10th + ITI pass certificate in relevant trade.
West Central Railway Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the merit list based on scores secured in basic qualification. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Documents verification.
How to Apply West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.mponline.gov.in) website on or before 27 February 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE