WBPSC Recruitment 2020
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of West Bengal Judicial Service for the post of Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) for 26 vacancies. Candidates who completed their LLB are eligible to apply for this West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is under by the government of West Bengal, its headquarters is located in the Kolkata, West Bengal, India. is the agency to conduct the civil service examination for the West Bengal candidates for entry-level appointment to the various civil service post in the West Bengal state.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020:
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Judge:
|Job Role||Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Starting Date||07 July 2020|
|Last Date||02 August 2020|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 7.07.2020.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 02.08.2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 02.08.2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 03.08.2020 (However, the Challan must be generated by the 02.08.2020 positively)
- The Preliminary Examination will be held in Kolkata (Code – 01) and Darjeeling (Code – 02) in October, 2020 or thereabout.
Application Fee: Rs.210/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment through debit/credit cards, net banking and offline payment through Bank Counter.
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and PWD having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- No Exemption of fee is available to SC/ST/BC candidates of other states.
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
Age Limit (04.07.2020): 23 to 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC and ST candidates of West Bengal – 5 years
- For BC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal – 3 years and
- Up to 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities having physical disability of 40% and above
- 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service for at least two years.
Category wise vacancies: Total – 26 Posts
- Unreserved – 16 posts
- Scheduled Caste – 03 posts
- Scheduled Tribe – 01 post
- OBC (A) – 03 posts
- OBC (B) – 02 posts
- PWD – 01 post ( Category will be intimated later )
Pay Scale: Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-
WBPSC Recruitment Selection Process for Civil Judge:
- Examination will be held in three successive stages, viz., Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type), Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and Personality Test.
- A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Final Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Final Examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test.
How to Apply WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Judge?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://wbpsc.gov.in/) website on or before 02 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here