WBPSC Online Recruitment 2021 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Inspector Of Factories. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this posts.The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech. The selection is based on the Preliminary Screening Test and Interview. Interested Candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 13 April 2021 to 03 May 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is under by the government of West Bengal, its headquarters is located in the Kolkata, West Bengal, India. is the agency to conduct the civil service examination for the West Bengal candidates for entry-level appointment to the various civil service post in the West Bengal state.
WBPSC Online Recruitment 2021
WBPSC Online Recruitment for Inspector Of Factories 2021
|Job Role||Inspector Of Factories|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.67,300 – 1,73,200/-|
|Experience||5 years Experence|
|Job Location||Kolkata (W.B)|
|Application Starting Date||13 April 2021|
|Last Date||03 May 2021|
- Commencement of online applications : The 13th April,2021
- Closing date for receipt of online application : The 3rd May,2021
- Last date of payment of fees : The 3rd May,2021
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : The 4th May,2021
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : The 3rd May,2021
- For General – Rs.210/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): Not more than 36 years
- Fishery Extension Officer-03 Posts
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University or Equivalent. At least 5(five) years’ experience in an Engineering Workshop or Manufacturing concern or Plant of repute.
Salary: Rs.67,300 – 1,73,200/-
WBPSC Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not
entitle applicants to be called in for the interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications/ higher marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test ( P.S.T ).
- Commission has fixed the following qualifying marks in Interview and candidates unable to secure such qualifying marks would not be considered for the post, irrespective of their academic qualification and/ or marks obtained in P.S.T.
- For General is 50%
- For O.B.C. is 48%
- For PWD is 2% less than the qualifying mark of the Particular category
How to apply for WBPSC Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online using WBPSC website on or before 03 May 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE