WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites online job application from the eligible candidates for Assistant Superintendent (Non-Medical), Grade II for 105 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PG Degree/ PG Diploma are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board- Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. The WBHRB is responsible for selecting and recommending the candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary. The appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020
WBHRB Recruitment for Assistant Superintendent 2020: Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Superintendent (Non Medical), Grade II , West Bengal General Service under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
|Job Role||Assistant Superintendent (Non-Medical), Grade II|
|Qualification||PG Degree/PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||105 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,000-40,500/- + GP of Rs. 4,700/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Starting Date||24 July 2020|
|Last Date||30 July 2020|
- Opening Date of Online Applications: 24.07. 2020
- Last date of full submission of Form: 30.07.2020 (before 8 PM)
- For General: Rs.210/-
- For SC/ST of West Bengal and PWD candidates: No fees
Note: Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
Age Limit (01.01.2020): Not more than 36 Years as on 1st. January, 2020.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 105 Posts
- Unreserved – 31 posts
- SC – 36 posts
- ST – 18 posts
- BC Category A – 07 posts
- BC Category B – 06 posts
- PWD – 07 posts
- Candidates should complete Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Post Graduate Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital Administration or Hospital Management from a recognized University or Institution;
- Knowledge of Bengali – spoken & Written
- Desirable: Two years managerial or administrative experience in any reputed medical care facility ( having at least 200 beds) in the Government or Non-Government Sector.
Scale of Pay with Grade Pay: As per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2019 in Pay Matrix Level-14 read with F.D. Memo No. 5562- F(P).dated 25.09.2019, in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs. 9,000-40,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,700/- as per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2009.
WBHRB Recruitment Selection Process for Assistant Superintendent:
- Selection will be based on the interview.
- If a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of shortlisting, hold a preliminary examination.
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment for Assistant Superintendent 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at WBHRB website (www.wbhrb.in) from 24 July to 30 July 2020 (before 8 PM).
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here