WBBPE Recruitment 2021 – West Bengal Board of Primary Education has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant/Primary Teacher. There are 16500 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 06 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About WBBPE: The West Bengal Board of Primary Education is the state government administered autonomous authority for overseeing primary education in West Bengal, India. Though the West Bengal Primary Education Act, 1973 West Bengal Act XI, III of 1973 as referred to above by the Commission was passed in the West Bengal Legislative Assembly as early as on the 20th September, 1974, the West Bengal Board of Primary Education could be established.
WBBPE Recruitment 2021
WBBPE Recruitment for Assistant/Primary Teacher
|Job Role||Assistant/Primary Teacher|
|Total Vacancies||16500 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.28,900/- per month|
|Job Location||Kolkata (west bengal)|
|Application Last Date||06 January 2021|
- For General – Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.50/-
- For General – 18 to 40 years
- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Total Vacancies: 16500 Posts
- The candidate shall possess the minimum educational and training qualification as prescribed by the National Council for Teacher Education prevailing as on date of publication of recruitment notification.
- Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014, conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education under the order of the Govt. of West Bengal in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
WBBPE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on interview. After prima facie scrutiny of the duly filled application forms submitted by the candidates having NCTE prescribed qualification and fulfilling the conditions prescribed in West Bengal Primary School Teachers Recruitment Rules will be called for the Viva-voce / Interview and Aptitude Test on and from 10.01.2021 to 17.01.2021.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated of their respective venues, date and time of their scrutiny/ verification of the testimonials, Viva-Voce / Interview and Aptitude Test in due course.
How to apply for WBBPE Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online, application form will be available online for submission in the websites (www.wbbpe.org) on or before 06.01.2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Apply online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE