Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021 – Vizag Steel Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee (HR), Management Trainee (Marketing), Management Trainee (Corporate Communication) for 11 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online at RINL website www.vizagsteel.com from 8 December to 29 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About:Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of-the-art technology and a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. With an annual turnover of around `20,000 crores, VSP is gearing up production to achieve rated capacity of 7.3 Mtpa liquid steel having three Captive Mines and 25 Marketing Branches Pan India. Forged Wheel Plant is another unit of RINL being setup at Raebareli, UP.
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021
Vizag Steel Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainees
|Job Role||Management Trainee (HR)/ Management Trainee (Marketing)/ Management Trainee (Corporate Communication)|
|Qualification||MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Salary||20600/- to 50500/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Online Registration Starting Date||8 December 2020|
|Last Date||29 December 2020|
- Online Registration to RINL commences from 08.12.2020
- Online Registration closes on 29.12.2020
- Last date to pay application Fees: 30.12.2020
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%)
- For SC/PwD candidates: No application fee
Upper age limit (as on 01.05.2020): 27 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Post Wise Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Management Trainee (HR): 06 posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 03 posts
- Management Trainee (Corporate Communication): 02 posts
For Management Trainee (HR):
- Candidate should complete full time Bachelors Degree as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full-time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as the main subject) with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/PwD) from a recognized University / Institute
For Management Trainee (Marketing):
- Candidate should possess full time Bachelors Degree as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma
(Full-time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC) from a recognized University / Institute
For Management Trainee (Corporate Communication):
- Candidate should complete full time Bachelors Degree as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Mass Communications / Journalism with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects from a recognized University / Institute.
- The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT (HR), MT (Mktg) & MT (CC) in RINL are required to appeared for UGC-NET examination of June-2020.
|Corresponding UGCNet-2020 paper code|
|MT(HR)||Labr. Welfr./ Pers. Mgmt / Industrial Relation / Labr. & Soc Welfr. / HRM||55|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||63|
- Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pay Scale of Rs.20,600-3%-46,500
- On successful completion of training, the Pay Scale Rs.24,900-3%- 50,500/- (Pre-Revised).
Vizag Steel Recruitment Selection Process for Management Trainee:
- The selection process will consist of UGC-NET, June-2020 examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for UGC-NET, June-2020 examination.
- The candidates qualified in UGC-NET June-2020 examination will only be considered for further selection
to Personal Interview.
Minimum qualification marks prescribed by UGC-NET June-2020:
- General (Unreserved)/EWS – Paper-I & II: 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
- SC/OBC-NCL/PwD – Paper-I & II: 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
- Qualified candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the UGC-Net June-2020 examination for Personal Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared considering the scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET June-2020
examination and Personal Interview. Merit list will be prepared Post-wise and Category-wise.
How to apply Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at RINL website www.vizagsteel.com from 8 December to 29 December 2020.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE