VCBL Recruitment 2020 – The Visakhapatnam Co-Operative Bank Ltd has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer. There are 30 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidate who are all in the age of minimum 20 to maximum 30 years can apply for this job. The last date for registration of application is on or before 30 November 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
VCBL Recruitment 2020
Visakhapatnam Co-Operative Bank-VCBL Recruitment 2020
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt bank jobs|
|Salary||Rs.14,900 to 33,310/- per month|
|Application Starting Date||10 November 2020|
|Last Date||30 November 2020|
- Starting date for online registration and payment of fees – 10 November 2020 from 10.00AM
- Last date for online registration and payment of fees – 30 November 2020 to 4.00PM
- Date of online exam – In the month of January 2021.
Application Fees: For General – Rs.900
Mode Of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit (31 December 2020) :The age of the applicant should be Minimum 20 and up to Maximum 30 Years as on 31-12-2020. (Should have born between 01-01-1991 to 31-12-2000 both days inclusive)
Total Vacancies – 30 Posts
- The candidate must be a 1st Class Graduates from recognized university.
- Candidate should have proficiency in speaking, writing and reading English and Telugu languages.
- Computer Knowledge is required.
Pay Scale & emoluments. The candidates will be in probation for two years. They will be rotated in different branches during their probation period. During probation a consolidated Pay of Rs.25,000/- will be given . After satisfactory completion of Probation period they will be fixed in the scale given below: 14900-480-17300-560-20100-650-23350-760-27150-880-33310. The total initial emolument will be around Rs.31, 000/-.
VCBL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection process for this recruitment will be based on online test/ examination and interview.
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. Online Test /Examination marks is for 150 marks & interview is for 25 marks.
- The syllabus consists of General English, Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude and General Banking, Quantitative Aptitude.
- The Online Test will be held in the month of January 2021. The exact date will be communicated to the candidates through call letter for the examination.
- Tentative Exam Centers are: Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Kurnool.
|Topics||Total No. Of Questions/Total Marks||Allocation Of Time|
|General English||50||50 minutes|
and General Banking
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 minutes|
Note : Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details .Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
How to apply for VCBL Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online with required documentations on or before 30 November 2020 by using their official website.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To apply: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE