VAMNICOM Online Recruitment 2021 – Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainee Clerk/Senior Clerk for 26 vacancies for Kolhapur District Urban Cooperative Banks. Candidates who complete the Graduate are eligible to apply for this job.Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.vamnicom.gov.in) website on or before 07 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
VAMNICOM Online Recruitment 2021
VAMNICOM Online Recruitment 2021 for Trainee Clerk/Senior Clerk
|Job Role||Trainee Clerk/Senior Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers/ Experienced jobs|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date||07 April 2021|
Application Fees – Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment – Through online.
- General Category Minimum 21 years & Maximum 33 years
- Reserve Category Minimum 21 years & Maximum 35 years
- General Category of Maximum 33 years
- Reserve Category Maximum 35 years
- Trainee Clerk – 25 Posts
- Senior Clerk – 01 Post
Trainee Clerk :
- Minimum Graduate in any field from reputed University and Computer Knowledge (minimum 60% in 10th OR minimum 50% in Graduation).
- Graduate preferably BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCS from reputed University. Minimum of 9 years work experience. Out of which at least 2 years work experience in IT Department of Urban Cooperative Bank.
VAMNICOM Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the online examination & personal interviews.
Syllabus for the post of Trainee Clerk :
|Banking & Cooperative Banking||25 marks|
|Knowledge of Marathi and English language||25 marks|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25 marks|
|Mathematics & Logical Reasoning||25 marks|
Syllabus for the post of Senior Clerk (IT section):
|Basics of Software & Hardware||25 marks|
|Hardware troubleshooting & maintenance||25 marks|
|Data Centre and Disaster Recovery site|
|Banking Technology & Emerging Trends||25 marks|
How to Apply for VAMNICOM Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above positions online at (www.vamnicom.gov.in) website on or before 07 April 2021.
The candidates are requested to click “APPLY” option under “Employment” option on the
home page of www.vamnicom.gov.in under title “External Link”. Online Applications will be accepted from above link only and no other means or mode of submission of application will be accepted.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Apply Link: CLICK HERE