Vadodara Municipal Corporation VMC Recruitment 2020 – Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Female Health Worker – 77 Posts, Lab Technician – 12 Posts, Medical Officer – 28 Posts, Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW) – 160 Posts, Pharmacist – 20 Posts. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Vadodara Municipal Corporation: Vadodara Municipal Corporation or VMC is also called as Vadodara Mahanagar Seva Sadan. It was incorporated in the year 1950. VMC is responsible for the civic administration and infrastructure of the Vadodara. VMC is the political and administrative wings of the government structure. All political activities of the VMC are headed by a Mayor.
Vadodara Municipal Corporation VMC Recruitment 2020
Vadodara Municipal Corporation VMC Recruitment for Female Health Worker/ Others 2020
|Job Role||Female Health Worker/ Lab Technician/ Medical Officer/ Multi-Purpose Health Worker/ Pharmacist|
|Qualification||MBBS/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||297 Posts|
|Job Location||Vadodara (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||08 August 2020|
- Female Health Worker: 18 to 30 years
- Lab Technician: 36 years
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW): 18 to 31 years
- Pharmacist: 35 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 297 Posts
- Female Health Worker – 77 Posts
- Lab Technician – 12 Posts
- Medical Officer – 28 Posts
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW) – 160 Posts
- Pharmacist – 20 Posts
Female Health Worker:
- Candidate should passed Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination or equivalent exam and Have passed Female Health Worker Basic Training Course recognized by Government.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Biochemistry from any University OR an equivalent qualification recognized by Government.
- Diploma in Lab Technician. OR
- M.L.T Course of Medical Technology. OR
- One year Medical Technology course from any University
- Degree of M.B.B.S. from University established under Central or State Act in India
Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW):
- Candidate should pass H.S.C. (10+2) or its equivalent Examination
- Basic Knowledge of computer with CCC, DOEACC certificate or level as prescribed by GCSR Rules,1967;
- Govt. recognized One Year M.P.H.W. basic course or Govt. recognized S.I. certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any University
- Diploma in Pharmacy and have 2 Years experience As Junior Pharmacist in Government / Government undertaking/Board
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
Note – All the above posts should have Knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi
Vadodara Municipal Corporation VMC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written test/ interview.
How to Apply for Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.vmc.gov.in website on or before 08 August 2020.
For More Details and Apply: Click here
Official website: Click here
Vadodara Municipal Corporation VMC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Vadodara Municipal Corporation VMC Recruitment?
Ans. At present VMC having vacancies for Female Health Worker/ Lab Technician/ Medical Officer/ Multi-Purpose Health Worker/ Pharmacist – 297 posts
Q2.Who can apply for VMC Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed MBBS/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for VMC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.vmc.gov.in) website before 08 August 2020.