UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Union Public Service Commission invites online job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Technical Officer/ Assistant Director/Specialist /Lecturer/Others for 249 vacancies, candidates who completed the MBBS/B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/B.L/Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Recruitment Test (RT) and interview. Interested and eligible can apply online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website before the last date 12 February 2021
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
UPSC Recruitment 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Technical Officer/Assistant Director/Specialist /Lecturer/Others
|Job Role||Junior Technical Officer/Assistant Director/Specialist /Lecturer/Others|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||MBBS/B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/B.L/Any Degree|
|Total Vacancies||249 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 February 2021|
- For General – Rs.25/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
- Online Mode – By using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/ debit card.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Junior Technical Officer – 6 Posts
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour) – 1 Post
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine) – 6 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Public Health) – 5 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology) – 2 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine) – 12 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor(Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) – 7 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Radio Therapy) – 7 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Urology) – 6 Posts
- Lecturer (Medical Social Work) – 1 Post
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 80 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant – 116 Posts
Junior Technical Officer:
- Bachelor of Technology(Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) from a recognized University or Institute or Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour):
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Specialist Grade III /Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine/Public Health/Surgical Oncology/Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine/Radio Therapy/Urology):
- MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956); Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute
Lecturer (Medical Social Work):
- Masters’ Degree in Social Work from a recognized University with specialization in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work or Family and Child Welfare or Generic.
Assistant Public Prosecutor:
- Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent.
Data Processing Assistant:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science of a recognized University/Institute OR B.E//B.Tech.in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
Upper Age Limit :
- Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Data Processing Assistant- 30 years
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour), Lecturer (Medical Social Work) – 35 years
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine/Public Health/Surgical Oncology/Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine/Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Radio Therapy/Urology) – 40 years
- Selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Interview.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 12 February 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Apply online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE