UPSC NDA Exam 2021 – Union Public Sevice Commission invites online application form from the eligible candidates for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I),2021. The total 400 vacancies are allotted for Army Wing of National Defence Academy and Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 19 January 2021 till 6:00 PM.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2021
Union Public Sevice Commission
|Category||UPSC NDA & NA Exam-II 2021 [National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I)]|
|Total Posts||400 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||19 January 2021|
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 19 January 2021 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 27 January 2021 to 02 February 2021 till 6:00 PM.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment:
- Either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. (On or before 05.07.2020)
Note: SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from the application fees.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2002 and not later than 1st January 2005 are eligible.
UPSC NDA Vacancy Details:
- For National Defence Academy: 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air (including 28 for Ground Duties)
- For Naval Academy: 30
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- 12th class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2020 as per guidelines.
UPSC NDA & NA Exam-1 Selection Procedure:
The selection of qualified candidates for the admission of NDA training will be based on the written test and interview.
Scheme of UPSC NDA Selection:
For Written Test:
- Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- All the candidates will be put to stage-one test on the first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball pen only Pens with any other color are prohibited.
Note: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
|General Ability Test||600||2½ Hours|
For Interview: Candidates who cleared the written exam have to log in the given website to know SSB center and date of interview.
How to apply UPSC NDA Exam 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 19 January 2021 till 6:00 PM. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 27 January 2021 to 02 February 2021 till 6:00 PM
Note: The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE