UPSC IES Exam 2020 – UPSC Union public service commission invited application form for Indian Economic Service Examination 2020 from eligible candidates for 15 vacancies. Candidates who complete PG Degree graduates in relevant field within the age limit 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written examination/ Viva-voce.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
UPSC IES Exam | UPSC IES Online Application 2020
UPSC Online Application For IES Exam
|Exam Name||Indian Economic Service Examination 2020|
|Total Vacancies||15 posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||01 September 2020|
|Exam Date||16 October 2020|
UPSC ISS Exam – Important Dates:
- Commencement of Online Application: 11.08.2020
- Last date of Online Application: 01.09.2020 up to 6 PM
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 08.09.2020 to 14.09.2020 till 6.00 PM
- Date of Indian Economic Service Exam: 16 October 2020
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020): 21 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC Exam Application Fees: Rs.200/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
Mode of Payment: State Bank of India by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Vacancy Details Total : 15 Post
Indian Economic Service:
- Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University
Note: Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
UPSC IES Exam Selection Process:
- Part I – Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks in the subjects given in the notification.
- Part II – Viva-voce of such candidates as may be called by the Commission carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
UPSC Online Exam – Scheme of Examination:
- The question papers in all subjects will be of Conventional (essay) type
- All question papers must be answered in English. The question papers will be set in English only.
Indian Economic Service (IES):
|General English||100||3 Hrs|
|General Studies||100||3 Hrs|
|General Economics-I||200||2 Hrs|
|General Economics-II||200||2 Hrs|
|General Economics-III||200||3 Hrs|
|Indian Economics||200||3 Hrs|
Viva-voce: The interview is intended to supplement the written examination for testing the general and specialised knowledge and abilities for the candidate.
UPSC IES Exam Centers: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram.
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website latest by 01 September 2020 till 6 PM.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
UPSC Online Application Form: CLICK HERE
UPSC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at UPSC Recruitment?
Ans. At present UPSC having Indian Economic Service Examination 2020 – 15 posts
Q2.Who can apply for UPSC Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed PG Degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for UPSC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 01 September 2020.