UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants 2020 – Union Public Service Commission invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2020 for 209 vacancies. Candidates who completed any degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
UPSC CAPF 2020
Union Public Service Commission Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2020
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2020|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandants|
|Total Posts||209 govt jobs|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||18 August 2020|
|Last Date||07 September 2020|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 18.08.2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 07.09.2020
- Payment of Application Fee through Online mode (Debit/Credit Card /Internet Banking): 07.09.2020
- Payment of Application Fee through Offline mode (Pay-by-Cash): 06.09.2020
- Date of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam: 20.12.2020
Age limit (As on 01.08.2020): 20 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC CAPF – List of vacancies: 209 Posts
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 78 Posts
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 13 Posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 69 Posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 27 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 22 Posts
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (No Fee for SC/ST/Female candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
- Online Mode – By using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master /RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81 cm (unexpanded)|
(with 5 cm minimum expansion)
|Weight||50 kg.||46 kg.|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||Marks|
|General Ability and Intelligence||250|
|General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||200|
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at https://www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 07 September 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE