UPSC CAPF Online Recruitment 2021 – Union Public Service Commission invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2021 for 159 vacancies. Candidates who completed any degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 5 May 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
UPSC CAPF Online Recruitment 2021
UPSC CAPF Online Recruitment 2021 For Assistant Commandants
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2021|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandants|
|Total Posts||159 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers central govt jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||15 April 2021|
|Last Date||5 May 2021|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 15 April 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 May 2021
- Payment of Application Fee through Online mode (Debit/Credit Card /Internet Banking): 05.05.2021
- Payment of Application Fee through Offline mode (Pay-by-Cash): 05.05.2021
- Date of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam: Announced later
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (No Fee for SC/ST/Female candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
- Online Mode – By using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master /RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2021): 20 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC CAPF – List of vacancies: 159 Posts
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 35 Posts
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 36 Posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 67 Posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 20 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 01 Posts
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81 cm (unexpanded)|
(with 5 cm minimum expansion)
|Weight||50 kg.||46 kg.|
UPSC CAPF Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||Marks|
|General Ability and Intelligence||250|
|General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||200|
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at https://www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 5 May 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE