UPPCL AE Recruitment Online Form 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) | AE (Assistant Engineer) Recruitment 2019 | Admit card
About: Uttar Pradesh Vidhut Bihag (UPPCL) / Power Corporation Limited Are Finally Invited to the Most Awaiting Recruitment Form for the Post of Assistant Engineer in Electrical / CS / EC / Civil Trade.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) or Vidhut Bihag has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) in EC/CS/Electrical and Civil Trade. The engineering degree graduates who are seeking a government job in Uttar Pradesh can apply for UPPCL AE recruitment 2019.
|Application Begin Online||25/09/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||14/10/2019|
|Last date to complete form||14/10/2019|
|Last date of fee payment||14/10/2019|
|Exam date||November 2019|
|Admit Card||Notified soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC/EWS: 1000/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details: 301 Post of Assistant Engineer in Electrical / CS / EC / Civil Trade.
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer (AE) Electrical||271|
|Assistant Engineer (AE) computer science||22|
|Assistant Engineer (AE) Electronics & communication||05|
|Assistant Engineer (AE) civil||03|
Age Limit: 21-40 years As on 01/01/2019
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a B.E. or B.Tech or an equivalent Engineering Degree (Relevant Discipline) from an Institute recognized by the Government of India.
- will conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview to select candidates for the posts for AE.
- The CBT will comprise of questions of different difficulty level. 75% questions will be from the Bachelor of Engineering level, 10% from Reasoning/aptitude, 10% from General Knowledge/Awareness and 5% related to General Hindi.
- Candidates will be penalized for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 25% marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
- The CBT will be qualifying in nature, candidates obtaining less than 30% marks in it will not be eligible for further stage of selection.
- The final list of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidate in CBT and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and detailed advertisement available in Employment Newspaper/ UPPCL Recruitment website www.uppcl.org | https://upenergy.in/ carefully before applying for the post.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Interview Letter: Click here
Result: Click here
Answer key: Click here
Admit card: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Login: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here