UPCL Online Recruitment 2021 – Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. invites online application form from the eligible candidates for filling up 105 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/PG/CA are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date 16 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
UPCL Online Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL), formerly Uttaranchal Power Corporation Ltd was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on February 12, 2001 consequent upon the formation of the State of Uttarachal. UPCL, has been entrusted to cater to the Transmission & Distribution Sectors inherited after the de merger from UPPCL (erstwhile UPSEB) since 1st April 2001. The Electricity Act. 2003 mandated the separation of Transmission functions under Power Sector Reforms. On 1st June 2004, the Power Transmission Corporation Limited (PTCUL) was formed to maintain & operate 132 KV & above Transmission Lines & substations in the State.
UPCL Online Recruitment 2021
UPCL Online Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers/Experienced state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- per month|
|Application Last Date||16 April 2021|
- Rs. 800/- only for General/OBC/EWS candidates
- Rs. 400/- only for SC/ST Category of Uttarakhand State
Age Limit: up to 42 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) – 72 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 07 Posts
- Accounts Officer- 15 Posts
- Law Officer – 2 Posts
- Personnel Officer – 8 Posts
- Senior Industrial Engineer – 1 Post
Educational Qualification For UPCL Online Recruitment 2021:
Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee):
- Applicant should possess Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering or those engineering branches which have the word Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical from a recognized Institution or should have completed AMIE-Sections A & B Exams.
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Applicant should possess bachelor’s degree in Civil or those Engineering Branches which have a word Civil or should have completed AMIE – Sections A & B Exam.
- Applicant should possess graduate in law from a recognized University.
- Applicant should possess professional Degree in CA/ICWAIMBA (Finance).Preferential qualification- 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
- Applicant should possess Post Graduate or equivalent in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management from a recognized Institute or repute with minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in various functions in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations or comparable level in a fairly large PSU/Organisation.
Senior Industrial Engineer:
- Applicant should be an engineering graduate with post-graduate or equivalent in Industrial Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience.
Salary: Rs.15600-39100/- per month
UPCL Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection to the posts of Assistant Engineer Electrical & Mechanical/Civil (Trainee) will be done on the basis of objective Written Test of 3 hours duration containing part I & part II in the concerned subjects followed by Interviews of Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualifying criteria (40% marks for General, OBC & EWS Category, 30 % for SC & ST Category in both the papers separately) in the objective written test.
- There will be a negative marking @ reduction of ‘/4 mark for each incorrect answer. No marking will be given for un-attempted question(s). The final selection will be based on merit list in each category determined on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test (88%) and interview (12%).
- For Electrical & Mechanical cadre the part II of written test will consist of one common question paper based on Electrical, Electronics & Mechanical Engineering branches.
- Selection to the posts of Law Officer, Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer will be done on the basis of subjective & objective Written Examinations in the concerned subjects followed by Interviews of Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualifying criteria (40% marks for General, OBC & EWS Category, 30% for SC & ST Category in both the papers separately) in the written examination.
- There will be a negative marking @ reduction of 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer. No marking will be given for un-attempted question(s).
- Selection to the post of Senior Industrial Engineer will be done on the basis of Interview only.
How to apply for UPCL Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through UPCL website on or before 16 April 2021 and send the hard copy of the application with required documents to following postal address latest by 26 April 2021.
For More Details :CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE