UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021–Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board UP PRPB Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of SI Confidential and Assistant Sub Inspector Clerk and Accountant 2021. There are 1329 Posts for SI Confidential and Assistant Sub Inspector Clerk and Accountant in various disciplines. Candidate possess Bachelor Degree in related Stream at Any Recognized University in India can apply for this posts. Interested candidate can apply before 15 July 2021 Change to 22 July 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021
UP Police Sub Inspector Confidential and Asst. Sub Inspector Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
|Job Role||ASI Confidential / Clerk / Accountant Recruitment|
|Total Vacancies||1329 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-Per month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||15 July 2021 Change to 22 July 2021.|
- Join our official Telegram group for instant Update
- Join our official Facebook group
- Join our official Facebook page
Application Begin: 01/06/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 15/07/2021 Extended to 22 July 2021.
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 15/07/2021 Extended to 22 July 2021.
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Age Limit (As on 01/07/2021): Candidate should have completed 21 years of age on 01-07-2021 and should not have completed more than 28 years of age, ie the candidate should not have been born before 01.07.1993 and after 01.07.2000.
Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other such categories, the higher age limit will be higher as many years as may be specified by the State Government from time to time. Relaxation in maximum age limit:
Scheduled Caste – 05 years
Scheduled Tribes – 05 years
Other Backward Classes – 05 years
Ex-servicemen – 03 years
UP State personnel- 05 years
For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.400/-
All Category Female Candidates: Rs.400/-
Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Vacancy Details Total: 1329 Post For UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|SI Confidential||327 Posts||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University
Hindi Typing 25 WPM & English Typing 35 WPM
Stenographer Hindi: 80 WPM
O level Exam Passed.
|ASI Clerk||644 Posts||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University
Hindi Typing 25 WPM & English Typing 35 WPM
O level Exam Passed.
|ASI Account||358||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com
Hindi Typing : 15 WPM
O Level Exam Passed.
|Category Wise Vacancy Details For UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021|
|Physical Eligibility For UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021|
Education Qualification For SI & ASI:
- Any Graduation Degree from a govt. recognized University Or any equivalent qualification approved by Government.
- 30 WPM English Typing Speed or 25 WPM Hindi Typing Speed
- O Level Certificate in DOEACC/NIELIT
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Online Written Exam
- Document Verification & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Computer Typing Test & Stenography Test.
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- The online examination will be objective type.
- The exam will be of a total of 400 marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The test is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English language except for the General Hindi part.
|General Hindi/ Computer Knowledge||100|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Each subject – 35%
- Total – 40%
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
Sub Inspector: Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Asistant Sub Inspector: Rs 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
How to Apply for UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021?
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
Download change Notice: CLICK HERE
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Date Change Notice: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
FAQs UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021:
What is the Age Limit of UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021?
Candidate should have completed 21 years of age on 01-07-2021 and should not have completed more than 28 years of age, ie the candidate should not have been born before 01.07.1993 and after 01.07.2000.
Can Other State Candidates Apply for UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Posts?
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 15.07.2021.
Is There Any Age Relaxation for UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Vacancy?
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Can I Apply Offline for UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021?
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
When the Application Process Will be Started for UUP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021?
Online Application Process will be Started from 01.06.2021.
I don’t have my Community/EWS/PWD certificate. What can I do?
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
What is the Fee Payable for UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021?
Candidates of All Category have to pay Application fee of Rs. 400/- For this Recruitment Process.
How can I make Fee Payment For UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021?
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Can I Edit my Application Form After Submission of Online Application Form?
No, You Can Not Edit Application Form After Submission of Online Application Form.
Syllbus For UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Syllabus: General Hindi
- Hindi & Other Indian languages/ हिंदी और अन्य भारतीय भाषाएँ
- Hindi Grammar/ हिंदी व्याकरण
- Antonym, Synonym/एंटोनियम, पर्यायवाची
- One word Substitution/एकार्थी शब्द
- Tatasam and tadbhav/तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्य संशोधन
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Syllabus: Computer Knowledge
- Basic Computer Fundamentals
- Algorithm, Flowchart & Number System
- History and Future of Computers
- Operating System and Basics of Windows
- Computer Abbreviation
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Knowledge of Internet use
- Shortcut Keys
- Computer Communication and Internet
- Programming Language
- Application of Net Technology
- Web Design
- Basic Software and Hardware and their functionalities
- WWW and Web Browsers
- IT Tools and Business System
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Emerging Technologies-Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Computing, Green Computing, Banking & E-Commerce Application, etc.
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Syllabus: Numerical Ability
- Number System
- HCF LCM
- Use of Table & Graph
- Decimal & Fraction
- Compound and Simple Interest
- Profit & Loss, Discount
- Time & Work, Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Mensuration & Miscellaneous
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Syllabus: Mental Ability
- Logical Diagrams
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation
- Codification Perception Test
- Word formation Test
- Letter and number series
- Word and alphabet
- Common Sense Test
- Letter and number coding
- Direction sense Test
- Logical interpretation of data
- Forcefulness of argument
- Determining implied meanings
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021Syllabus: Basic Law/ Constitution
- Human Rights
- Traffic Rules
- National Security Issues
- Principle of Crime Punishment
- Right of Self Defence
- General Knowledge about Law
- General Knowledge about Indian Constitution
- Aim of the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive principles
- Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments
- All India Service
- Information about social Law related to women children
- Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment
- Wildlife Conservation
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Syllabus: General Knowledge
- General Science
- Award and Honours
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance
- Indian Politics & Economics
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life especially from the perspective of General Science.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under the Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about the Physical/ Ecology of India, Economic, Social, Demographic Issues.
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Syllabus: Mental Aptitude Test
Candidate’s attitude towards the following:
- Public Interest
- Law and order
- Communal Harmony
- Crime Control
- Ability of Adaptability
- Professional Information (Basic Level)
- Police System
- Contemporary Police Issues & Law and Order
- Interest in Profession
- Mental Toughness
- Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged
- Gender sensitivity
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Syllabus: Intelligence Quotient Test
- Relationship and Analogy Test
- Spotting out the dissimilar
- Series Completion
- Direction Sense Test
- Blood Relation
- Problems based on the alphabet
- Time sequence test
- Venn Diagram and chart type test
- Mathematical ability Test
- Arranging in order
UP Police ASI Clerk Accounts Recruitment 2021 Syllabus: Reasoning
- Visual memory
- Space visualization
- Observation, Relationship
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- Analysis and Judgment