UP NHM Recruitment for Community Health Officer – Uttar Pradesh UP National Health Mission UPNHM Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2021 There are 2800 Posts for Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO. Candidate possess General Nurse and Midwifery GNM OR Degree in B.SC Nursing at Any Recognized University in India can apply for this posts. Interested candidate can apply before 20 July 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
UP NHM Recruitment for Community Health Officer
Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Community Health Officer CHO|
|Qualification||General Nurse and Midwifery/ B.SC Nursing|
|Total Vacancies||2800 Posts|
|Salary||As per govt rule|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||20 July 2021|
- Join our official Telegram group for instant Update
- Join our official Facebook group
- Join our official Facebook page
Application Begin: 30/06/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 20/07/2021
Pay Examination Fee Last Date: 20/07/2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Age Limit (As on 01/07/2021):
Minimum Age: NA.
Maximum Age: 35 Years.
(As per detail on Age relaxation given in General Conditions subject to age Relaxation as per Recruitment rules of Government of India.)
General / OBC / EWS: NA
SC / ST / PH: NA
Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Vacancy Details Total : 2800 Post|
|Community Health Officer CHO||2800||General Nurse and Midwifery GNM OR Degree in B.SC Nursing.|
Registration in Indian Nursing Counsel.
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications for 06 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training for the 2021-22 session. This course is a part of initiative Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, Got UP envisioned to strengthen Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs). Candidates who successfully complete this course and pass the final examination will be posted as Community Health Officer at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs on contract basis.
- NHM, UP is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 2800 contractual vacancies for 06 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training. Application invited from candidates who have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University having age less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Only online application will be accepted and vacancy shall be subjected to State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
- NHM, UP reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. Number of vacancies may vary at any stage during the recruitment process
How to Apply for UP NHM Recruitment for Community Health Officer?
Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission NHM, UP Call For Application for 06 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training CHO Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 30/06/2021 to 20/07/2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE