Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 – Tripura Police invites job application from the women candidates for the post of Mahila Police Volunteer (MPVs) for 10 vacancies. Candidates who pass 12th class within the age limit of 21 years are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2020
Tripura Police Recruitment for Mahila Police Volunteer (MPVs) 2020:
|Job Role||Mahila Police Volunteer (MPVs)|
|Total Vacancies||213 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Application Start Date||16 July 2020|
|Last Date||04 August 2020|
Age limit (As on 04.08.2020): 21 years (for Female)
- Candidates must possess at least 12th pass certificate.
- She should be from the same geographical area and conversant with the local dialect.
- She must not have been convicted Of imprisonment for the violation of any Criminal Law.
- No Criminal proceedings must have been instituted against her.
- She should not be a member of any political party.
- Selected candidates will have to submit a self declaration that, she has no criminal proceeding against her and she is not affiliated to any political Party
Note: Mahila Police Volunteer (MPV) should be a female and one MPV will be selected from each Gram Panchayat/ Ward.
Monthly honorarium at 1000/- per month under scheme of Central Government.
Tripura Police Recruitment Selection process:
- Screening committee shall take the decision about the merits for the selection of the applicants.
- Postal Address: The Superintendent of Police (DIB)
Gomati Tripura District
3rd floor of District Transport Office building
Kailarmath, Udaipur, Gomati District,
How to Apply Tripura Police Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 04 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Official website: Click here