Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020 – Tripura High Court invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant (Group-C Non-Gazetted) – 13 posts. Candidates with the qualification of degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written Screening Test, Typing Test. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.thc.nic.in) website on or before 12 October 2020 up to 4 PM. Here we describe the detailed eligibility and application process.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Tripura High Court: It was established on 23 March 2013, and it is the High Court of the state of Tripura. After making suitable amendments in the Constitution of North-Eastern Areas and India. The first Chief Justice of Tripura High Court is Justice Deepak Gupta in the period of 23.3.2013 to 16.5.2016. The seat of the High Court is at Agartala; it is the capital of Tripura.
Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020
Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Administrative Assistant
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant (Group-C Non-Gazetted)|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||13 posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,050 – 21,400/- per Month|
|Last Date||12 October 2020|
- ForUR: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: By using Credit Card (Visa/ Master/ Rupay), Net Banking, Debit Card (Visa/ Master/ Rupay), Wallets & Cash Cards & UPI only.
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2020):
- For SC/ST: Age between 18 to 45 years
- For Others: Age between 18 to 40 years
Community wise Vacancies:
Junior Administrative Assistant – 13 Posts
- UR: 9 posts
- ST: 3 posts
- SC: 1 post
- Graduate from any recognized University and have Certificate Course in Computer word processing or equivalent with a Typing Speed of 40 words per minute on a Computer.
- 08 in the regular scale of pay – Rs.21,400/-
- 05 in the regular scale of pay – Rs.16,050/-
- Selection will be based on the Written Screening Test, Typing Test
Written Examination Scheme:
- The candidate shall have to appear in the Written Screening Test of MCQ paper of 100 questions relating to English grammar, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning etc, of the value of half marks each i.e. 50 marks in total.
- Written Screening Test shall be eligible for appearing in the Typing Test on Computer comprising of 25 marks and Written Test (English) of 25 marks wherein the comprehension, writing ability, and translation from Bengali to English shall be tested.
- UR category candidates who obtain 60% or more marks and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and
- Scheduled Tribes who obtain 50% or more marks
How to Apply for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.thc.nic.in) website on or before 12 October 2020 up to 4 PM.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Apply Link: CLICK HERE