TPSC Recruitment 2020 – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (Men) (Un-Armed branch), Group-C Non -Gazetted under Home Department, Govt. of Tripura for 22 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of Bachelor’s Degree within the age limit of 21 to 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Personality Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at TPSC website (www.tpsc.gov.in) from 10 September to 05 October 2020 till 5:30 PM.
TPSC Recruitment 2020
Tripura Public Service Commission
TPSC Recruitment for Sub Inspector of Police
|Job Role||Sub-Inspector of Police (Men)|
|Total Vacancies||22 posts|
|Experience||Freshers govrt jobs|
|Application Start Date||10 September 2020|
|Last Date||05 October 2020|
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 10.09.2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 05.10.2020
- General Candidates – Rs.150/- for General Candidates and SC/ST Candidates of other States.
- For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped – Rs.100/-
Educational Qualification: At least graduate in any discipline.
Desirable: Knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok.
|Gender||Height||Chest||Body Mass Index|
|Men||168 Cms||79-84 Cms||18.5 to 29.5|
Age limit (As on 01.01.2020): 21 to 28 years.
Relaxations: Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST candidates
Category Wise Vacancies: 22 Posts
Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-Armed Branch) Men – 22 Posts
- SC – 04 posts
- ST – 07 posts
- UR – 11 posts
TPSC Recruitment 2020 – SI Selection Process:
- The Selection process will consist of three successive stages namely (i) Physical Efficiency Test, (ii) Written Examination (200 marks, conventional type), and (iii) Personality Test (20 marks).
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in Written Examination & Personality Test.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Computer (Basic Knowledge)||20|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100|
How to Apply TPSC Recruitment 2020 for SI?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) from 10 September to 05 October 2020 till 5:30 PM.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE (Online application available from 10 Sep 2020)
TPSC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at TPSC Recruitment?
Ans. At present TPSC having vacancies for Tripura Forest Service Grade-II, Group-A Gazetted for 06 posts
Q2.Who can apply TPSC Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for TPSC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates should register his/ her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website (www.tpsc.gov.in) on or before 08 July 2020 up to 5:30 PM.