TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Agricultural University scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate, E-YUVA Coordinator, E-YUVA Project Assistant, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant – 16 vacancies. Candidtaes who complete their B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Sc/ PhD/ B.Sc/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About Tamil Nadu Agriculture University: TNAU is an agriculture university, it’s located in Coimbatore. TNAU first started in Chennai as early as 1868 which was later relocated to Coimbatore during 1906. TNAU is established in 1971. The university offers 13 undergraduate programs, 40 graduate programs, and 27 doctoral programs. The university has 15 constituent colleges and eight affiliated college.
TNAU Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Agriculture University TNAU
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate/ E-YUVA Coordinator/ E-YUVA Project Assistant/ Technical Assistant/ Field Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 49,000/-Month|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Venue Location||Coimbatore/Periyakulam/ Aduthurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Walk-in Date||29 July & 3, 5, 6 August 2020|
Walk-in Interview Details
For Junior Research Fellow Date: 29.07.2020 at 09.30 a.m.
Venue: The Dean
Horticultural College and Research Institute, Periyakulam
For Senior Research Fellow: Date: 03.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m.
Venue: The Director (TRRI), Aduthurai
For RA/SRF/JRF/E-YUVA/Technical Assistant/Field Assistant: Date: 05.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m.
Venue: The Director (CPMB & B), TNAU, Coimbatore
For Technical Assistant: Date: 06.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m.
Venue: The Director (CPMG), TNAU, Coimbatore
Age Limit: As per TNAU University rules.
Post wise vacancies: 16 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 03 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 05 posts
- Research Associate: 01 post
- E-YUVA Coordinator: 01 post
- E-YUVA Project Assistant: 01 post
- Technical Assistant: 04 posts
- Field Assistant: 01 post
Junior Research Fellow: B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Sc. (Agri.)
Senior Research Fellow:
- Master degree from Farm University M.Sc. (Entomology) above with four year bachelor degree from Farm University
Research Associate: PhD in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Entomology/ Pathology from SAUs
Senior Research Fellow:
- Master’s degree from Farm University M.Sc. (Agri.) in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Pathology/ Entomology (with 4 years Bachelor degree from SAUs)
Junior Research Fellow:
- Four year bachelor’s degree from Farm University in B.Sc. (Agri.)/B.Sc. (Horti.)/ B.Tech. (Horti.)/ B.Tech. (Biotech)/ B.Tech. (Bio-informatics)
- B.Tech. (Biotechnology) with MBA (or) M.Tech. (Biotechnology)/ M.Sc. (Biotechnology) with a minimum one year experience in Biotechnology business incubation/ innovation entrepreneurship
E-YUVA Project Assistant: B.Tech. (Biotechnology) Bioinformatics / AIT/ ABM entrepreneurship
Technical Assistant/ Field Assistant: Diploma in Agriculture from a recognized institution.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.20,000/- p.m.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- p.m. (I & II Yr.) With NET Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (I & II Yr.) Without NET
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.35,000/- p.m. Rs. 28,000/- p.m. (Pre revised scale) (With NET compulsory)
- Research Associate: Rs.49,000/- p.m. Rs. 36,000/- p.m. (Pre revised scale) With NET compulsory
- E-YUVA Coordinator: Rs.50,000/- p.m.
- E-YUVA Project Assistant: Rs.15,000/- p.m.
- Technical Assistant: Rs.12,000/- p.m.
- Field Assistant: Rs.16,000/- p.m.
TNAU Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the performance of Interview.
How to Apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on the respective dates.
For More Details: Click here