TN TRB Online Recruitment 2021 – Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the notification for the post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I in School Education and other departments for the year 2020-2021. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/B.Sc/B.Ed/B.PEd/Others can apply for this job. The selection is based on online computer-based examination and certificate verification. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.trb.tn.nic.in website on or before 25 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
TN TRB Online Recruitment 2021
TRB Recruitment for Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I
|Job Role||PG Assistants/Physical Education Directors|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||2098 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 36900 – 116600/- per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Starting Date||1 March 2021|
|Last Date||25 March 2021|
- Date of Notification: 11.02.2021
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode: 01.03.2021
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: 25.03.2021
- Date of Written Examination: 26 & 27.06.2021
- For All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC, SCA, ST and PWD: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment to be made only through (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021):
- No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to this recruitment, if he has completed 40 years of age, on the first day of July of the year 2021.
- Provided that the age limit prescribed above shall be increased by five years in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Class Muslims, Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes and De- notified Communities and destitute widows of all castes.
Category Wise Vacancies: 2098 Posts
Current vacancies: 1863 Posts
- Tamil-268 Posts
- English-19 Posts
- Mathematics-11 Posts
- Physics-94 Posts
- Chemistry-177 Posts
- Zoology-106 Posts
- Botany-89 Posts
- Economics-287 Posts
- Commerce-310 Posts
- History-112 Posts
- Geography-12 Posts
- Political Science-14 Posts
- Home Science-3 Posts
- Indian Culture-3 Posts
- Bio Chemistry-1 Posts
- Physical Director Grade I-39 Posts
- Computer Instructor Grade I-39 Posts
Backlog Vacancies: 235 Posts
- Bio Chemistry-1 Post
- Botany-16 Posts
- Chemistry-25 Posts
- Commerce-17 Posts
- Economics-70 Posts
- English-21 Posts
- Geography-4 Posts
- History-9 Posts
- Indian Culture-1 Post
- Mathematics-22 Posts
- Physcial Education-2 Posts
- Physics-19 Posts
- Political Science-8 Posts
- Tamil-1 Post
- Zoology-9 Posts
PG Assistant Language/Academic Subject:
- Post Graduate with atleast 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.,) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.or
- Post Graduate with atleast 45% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution
Physical Director Grade I
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.,) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks as per National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2009.or
- At least 50% marks in the B.P.Ed., degree/ B.P.Ed. (Integrated) 4 years professional degree orB.P.Ed. with atleast 55% marks or
- B.P.E Course (or its equivalent) of 3years duration with at least 50% marks and
- M.P.Ed. of at least 2 years duration from any National Council forTeacher Education recognized institution.
Computer Instructor Grade I
- Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution. (or)
- Post Graduate with at least 45% marks (or its equivalent) from
recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from (or)
- Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed., from any NCTE recognized institution. (or)
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering from any recognised University or its equivalent and
- B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent. or
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognised University or its equivalent and
- B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent.
- Candidate should possess minimum general qualification as stated in G.O.Ms.No.182, School Education (G1), Dated.25.07.2007.
- All qualifying certificate / equivalent certificates results should have been declared prior to the date of issue of notification.
TN TRB Recruitment PG Assistant Selection Process:
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Online Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
Scheme of Examination:
- The Online Computer Based Examination will consist of a single paper
- 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs.
- Each question carries one mark.
Marks allotted for computer-based examination:
Note: Candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the examination (for SC – 45% mark, ST – 40% mark, others – 50% marks).
How to Apply TN TRB Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.trb.tn.nic.in from 1 March to 25 March 2021.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE