TN Labour Department Recruitment 2020 – Government of Tamil Nadu (TNCWWB) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Record Clerk – 37 posts, Driver – 32 posts. Candidates who pass 10th/ 8th class are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ personal interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.labour.tn.gov.in) website from 10 September to 30 September 2020 up to 5:45 PM.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
TN Labour Department Recruitment 2020
TN Labour Department Recruitment 2020 for Record Clerk/Driver
|Job Role||Record Clerk/Driver|
|Total Vacancies||69 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.15,900 – 62,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||30 September 2020|
- Commencement of on-line submission of application form 10.09.2020
- Last Date of submitting the Application form 30.09.2020 5:45 PM
Age limit (As on 01.07.2020): Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years (Should be Completed)
Maximum Age Limit: (Should be Not Completed)
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Below 35 Years
- MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs: Below 32 Years
- For ‘Others’: Below 30 Years
- Relaxations as per Govt policy.
Post wise vacancies: 69 Posts
- Record Clerk: 37 posts
- Driver: 32 posts
Record Clerk: Candidates should pass 10th class from any recognized board
- Candidates should pass 8th or equivalent from any recognized board
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Licence
- Experience: 2 years of driving experience
- Good knowledge of vehicle parts
- Record Clerk: Rs.15,900 – 50,400/-
- Driver: Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
TN Labour Department Selection Process for Record Clerk/Driver:
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview followed by Document Verification.
- General/OBC/MBC – Rs.500/-
- PwD/SC/SCA/ST – Rs.250/-
How to Apply TN Labour Department Recruitment 2020 for Record Clerk/Driver?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.labour.tn.gov.in) website from 10 September to 30 September 2020 up to 5:45 PM.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE