TMC Online Recruitment 2021 – Tata Memorial Centre has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Program Manager/Supervisor/ Cluster Coordinator/District Technical Officers/Nurse/Patient Assistant/Others on Contract basis. There are 89 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend the walk-in-interview on 22 to 24 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Tata Memorial Hospital (TMC Online Recruitment 2021) – Tata Memorial Centre is located in Parel, Mumbai in India. Tata Memorial Hospital is a specialist for cancer treatment and research centre. They closely associated with advanced cancer education and treatment.
TMC Online Recruitment 2021
TMC Online Recruitment 2021 for Senior Program Manager/Supervisor/Cluster Coordinator/District Technical Officers/Nurse/Patient Assistant/Others
|Job Role||Senior Program Manager/Supervisor/Cluster Coordinator/District Technical Officers/Nurse/Patient Assistant/Others|
|Qualification||MBBS/DS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ MDS/ MPH/B.Com/M.Com/B.Sc/Bachelors Degree/10th/12th|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- Per month|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||22 to 24 March 2021|
- Senior Program Manager/ Supervisor/ Cluster Coordinator/ District Technical Officers – 22nd March 2021 between 09:30 am to 11:30 am
- Nurse/ Patient Assistant – 23rd March 2021 between 09:30 am to 11:30 am
- Data Entry Operator/ Accountant/ Driver – 24th March 2021 between 09:30 am to 11:30 am
Venue: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital And Research Centre
Pbcr Building, Opposite Medical Record Department
Shri Krishna Medical College And Hospital Campus,
Umanagar, Muzaffarpur (Bihar)- 842002,
Phone Number: 9128486891
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Senior Program Manager/ Supervisor – 1 Post
- Cluster Coordinator – 2 Posts
- District Technical Officers – 28 Posts
- Nurse – 28 Posts
- Patient Assistant – 7 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 14 Posts
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Driver – 7 Posts
Senior Program Manager/Supervisor:
- MBBS/ Masters in Public Health with 3 years relevant experience
- BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ MDS/ MPH with a minimum of 2 years experience in the cancer screening program
District Technical Officers:
- BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS with 1-year experience in the cancer screening program
- B.Sc. (Nursing)/ G.N.M.
- Bachelors in any field/ MSW with one-year relevant experience
Data Entry Operator:
- 12th/ HSC with 6 months Computer Course
- B.Com/ M.Com
- 10th/ SSC with valid driving license and 1-year experience in HMV/ LMV.
- Senior Program Manager/Supervisor – Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 70,000/-
- Cluster Coordinator – Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
- District Technical Officers – Rs. 21,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
- Nurse – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 18,000/-
- Patient Assistant – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
- Accountant – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-
- Driver – Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-
TMCOnline Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
How to Apply TMC Online Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk –In For Interview on given dates at Venue along with their Bio-Data, Recent Passport Size Photograph, Copy of Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Original Educational Certificates and one set of Self-Attested copies of all Certificates on the respective dates between 09:30 am to 11:30 am.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE