TIFR Recruitment 2021 – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) invites online application for the post of Administrative Officer/Clerk/Work Assistant/ Security Guard/ Project Medical Officer. There are 08 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. The educational qualification of the candidates must be PG/Graduate/ Diploma/SSC/MBBS. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 23 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research: It is a public research institution located at Mumbai in India. TIFR is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Govt of India. It is located at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, with an affiliated campus in Serilingampally near Hyderabad. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research conducts research primarily in the natural sciences, mathematics, the biological sciences and theoretical computer science. It is considered to be one among India’s outstanding research centres.
TIFR Recruitment 2021
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
TIFR Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer/Clerk/Work Assistant/Security Guard/ Project Medical Officer
|Job Role||Administrative Officer/Clerk/Work Assistant/Security Guard/ Project Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.28,040 – 1,03,881/- per month|
|Last Date||23 January 2021|
Age Limit :
- Administrative Officer – 45 years
- Clerk/Work Assistant – 28 years
- Clerk – 38 years
- Security Guard – 33 years
- Project Medical Officer – 40 years
Post wise Vacancies: Total – 08 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Clerk – 03 Posts
- Work Assistant – 01 Post
- Security Guard – 02 Posts
- Project Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Post Graduate from recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 60% marks in Management / Administration. OR
- Graduate from a recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 60% marks and Diploma / Degree/Certificate course in Management or Administration
- Proficiency in use of personal computers and applications. 5 Years’ experience in Level 8 and /or Level 9 and /or Level 10 or with equivalent TME (total monthly emoluments).
- Graduate from a recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 50% marks. Knowledge of typing.
- Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications – supported by certificates from the government recognized institutions.
- Minimum 1-year experience in clerical duties and correspondence in large and reputed organization.
- Passed S.S.C. OR Equivalent from a recognized Board. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) awarded by National Council of vocational Training (NCVT) in the Audio visual or PC hardware
- One year experience in office environment and handling of PC hardware.
- S.S.C OR Equivalent (Central/State Board Examinations). Minimum three years’ experience in Defence/ CAPF/Security work in a reputed organization.
- Firefighting Training First Aid Certificate/NCC certificate/ Civil Defence training/Home guard (This clause is not applicable to candidates from Defence /CAPF). Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications.
Project Medical Officer:
- Full Time MBBS with aggregate of 60% marks from a MCI recognized institute. Minimum 2-year clinical experience in Hospital/Clinic/Institute (excluding the period of internship)
- Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications
- Administrative Officer – Rs.1,03,881/-
- Clerk – Rs.35,001/-
- Work Assistant – Rs.28,040/-
- Security Guard – Rs.28,040/-
- Project Medical Officer – 75,500/-
TIFR Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Written Tests/interview
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online applications by post must reach by 23 January 2021.
On-Line applications must be submitted by January 23, 2021 and applications by post
must reach Head, Establishment, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1, Homi
Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005 by January 23, 2021.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE