Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 – Tezpur University invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate – 03 posts, Junior Research Fellow – 06 posts, Lab. Assistant – 02 posts for the ‘Centre of Excellence’ research project on a temporary basis. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/ PhD/ Degree in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Tezpur University Recruitment 2020
Tezpur University Recruitment for RA/JRF/Lab Assistant: Applications are invited for eleven (11) temporary positions i.e. Research Associate (03), Junior Research Fellow (06)
and Lab. Assistant (02) for the ‘Centre of Excellence’ research project entitled funded by Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India entitled “Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation for a Climate Resilient North East India” under the National Mission for Sustaining the Himalayan Ecosystem (NMSHE) under the Principal Investigator Dr. Ashalata Devi, Department of Environmental Science, Tezpur University. Appointment of Research Associates, Junior Research Fellows and Lab. Assistants will be initially for a period of one (01) year, which may be extended further upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and coterminus with the project or until further order, whichever is earlier. Maximum duration is five (05) years
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate/ Lab. Assistant|
|Qualification||M.Sc/ PhD/ Degree|
|Fellowship||Rs.20,000 – 47,000/-|
|Job Location||Tezpur (Assam)|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2020):
- Research Associate: 40 years
- Junior Research Fellow/Lab. Assistant: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules
Educational Qualification: For Research Associate:
Post no. 1 – PhD in Environmental Science/ Forestry/Botany/Zoology
Post no. 2 – PhD in Agriculture/Environmental Science with minimum of 4 years of experience in techniques for analyzing plant and soil samples for various physiological and biochemical plant parameters and estimation of greenhouse gases from agro-ecosystem
Post no. 3 – PhD in Physical/Mathematical/Environmental Sciences.
For Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. with a minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA in Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Ecology/ Agriculture/ Mathematical Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Geology any other relevant disciplines with NET/GATE.
For Lab. Assistant:
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Associate: 03 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 06 posts
- Lab. Assistant: 02 posts
- Research Associate: Rs. 47,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/-
- Lab. Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
Tezpur University Recruitment Selection Process for RA/JRF/Lab Assistant:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of Curriculum Vitae (CV), Birth certificate, Mark sheet and Certificate, Experience certificate, No Objection Certificate, if applicable, Publications, Other relevant information
How to Apply for Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 for RA/JRF/Lab Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with Curriculum Vitae (PDF file) and photocopies of all academic testimonials to e-mail: tuen[email protected] with a copy to (CC) to [email protected] on or before 31 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Note – Application along with Curriculum Vitae (PDF file) and photocopies of all academic testimonials having proof of age, qualification, experience (if any), copy of publications (if any), etc.(PDF file).