Instajobalerts provide all the alerts of online jobs ,govt jobs, govt free job alerts, free govt job alert, govt free job, govt free job alert, all jobs alerts, govt bank jobs, free job alerts, sarkari-result, sarkari admit card, sarkari answer key, sarkari exam date, sarkari notification to keep you updated.
Telangana Staff Nurse Online Form 2020
Telangana Health Department
Staff Nurse Vacancies 2020
About: Telangana Health Department, Dept of Health, Medical & Family Welfare, Telangana has published notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse vacancies on Outsourcing basis.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
Recruitment for the post of STAFF NURSE on Outsourcing basis to work in the various Government Hospitals/ Institutions in the Districts of Telangana State
Applications are invited online www.health.telangana.gov.in and at http://odls.telangana.gov.in from eligible candidates to fill up 2,157 Posts of Staff Nurse on Outsourcing basis in Government Hospitals and to work in various Schemes of the Government initially for a period of one year, extendable as per need.
Last date for Submission of Online application is 6th April 2020
Pay fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and other payment modes.
|Stream||Total Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Palliative Care Staff Nurse||82||GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) or B.Sc. Nursing.|
|MLHP Staff Nurse||435||GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) or B.Sc. Nursing|
|Staff Nurse (DME Institutions)||1640||GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) or B.Sc. Nursing.|
Age limit The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 34 years and shall be reckoned as on 01-07- 2020.
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Registration with TS Nursing Council: All applicants should possess a valid Registration with the TS Nursing Council as on 1st April 2020.
Pay: 17000/- to 25000/-
Selection Process: 1. Merit in the GNM course or in B Sc (Nursing) course will be the sole criteria for Selection. Merit in the Post Basic B. Sc (Nursing) Course will NOT be the basis of Selection
- Rule of Reservation will be followed by applying the 100 Point Roster.
- Selection will be based on merit in the Qualifying Examination by applying the rule of reservation at the Zonal level as per the Presidential Order
How to Apply: 1. All Applications will be received online only. Please visit www.health.telangana.gov.in to access and fill up the application online.
- The applicant shall register his/her mobile number on which he/she will receive an OTP for every access. All communication with the applicant will be made through their registered mobilenumber and email ID only
- All the applicants are requested to read and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and selection will be based on the data furnished. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful infilling the application and in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- No changes or corrections will be permitted after submission of the application.
- After submission of the application, the applicant will receive an Application Registration Number and the applicants are requested to note and save it properly for future purpose.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here