TANUVAS Recruitment 2021 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Post Doctoral Fellow/ Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their PG/ Graduate/Doctoral degree/Ph.D/M.D/M.S/MDS can apply for this recruitment on or before 29 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) is a veterinary university founded in 1989 in Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai, India. It is composed of the Madras Veterinary College,Vepery, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli ; Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu, Thanjavur and the Institute of Food and Dairy Technology, Koduvalli, Chennai-52. Research farms are for leprosy bacteria, for prawn and edible fish culture, and for animal feed safety.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)
TANUVAS Recruitment 2021 for Post Doctoral Fellow/ Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow
|Job Role||Post Doctoral Fellow/ Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||PG/ Graduate/Doctoral degree/Ph.D/M.D/M.S/MDS|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.35000-70900/- per month|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||29 January 2021|
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for the following temporary posts in the DBT funded scheme on Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals- Phase III. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of the supporting documents through email to interview @trpvb.org.in. NO HARD COPIES NEED TO BE SENT. The cut-off date for the receipt of applications is 29.01.2021. The essential qualifications and upper age limit for applying to the posts are as indicated below. Separate applications should be made for each of the posts. The subject line of the email should read ‘Application for the post of __________’. The shortlisted candidates alone will be called for written examination followed by an
interview. The positions are purely on temporary basis and are coterminous with the project. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the written examination/ interview.
- Post Doctoral Fellow – 01 Post
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
Post Doctoral Fellow:
- Doctoral degree in life sciences/ Veterinary/ Pharmacy with previous research experience in monoclonal antibody production as evidenced by peer reviewed publications in indexed journals (PubMed)
Research Associate II:
- Ph.D/M.D/M.S/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching, design and development experience after M.V.Sc/M. Pharm/ ME/ M. Tech in Animal Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Genetic Engineering/Microbiology and related disciplines with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Senior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate degree or Graduate/ Postgraduate degree in professional courses in Animal Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Genetic Engineering/Microbiology and related disciplines. 2 years of research experience.
- Post Doctoral Fellow – Rs.70900/month
- Research Associate – Rs.49000/month
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.35000/month
TANUVAS Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the written examination/interview.
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and submit the filled application form along with required the the email id ([email protected]) on or before 29 January 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE