Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 – Supreme Court has released the job notification for the post of Building Supervisor for 08 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ Diploma graduates within the age limit of 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the written test and interview.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Supreme Court of India was established in the year 1937 in the month of 1st October. Supreme Court is the only highest judicial court in India and this is the final court of appeal under the constitution of India. In the Supreme Court, they will face all kind of cases and they only will give the final decision/order for the people. In the Supreme court, there are many kinds of job vacancies are available for the post of Judge, Court Assistant, Lawyer, Typist, Clerk etc.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 for Building Supervisor
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the Indian Nationals who fulfill the foll owing qualifications and other eligibility conditions for selection for appointment to eight posts or Building Supervisor placed in Level 8 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay or Rs. 4 7600/- plus other allowances (approximate Gross Salary with HRA – Rs. 72,578/- p.m.) as admissible under the rules.
|Job Role||Building Supervisor|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||29 August 2020|
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2020): 30 years
Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per Government Rules. Relaxation in upper age limit upto a max imum of 5 years will be considered in case of those Government Servants who are working in posts. which are in the same line/allied cadre.
- Degree of a recognized University AND
- Diploma in sanitation or Public Hygiene from a recognized Institute OR
- National Trade Certificate as Health Sanitary Inspector from a recognized Institute
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of Office Building
- Bachelor of Hotel Management from a recognized Institute/ University
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of a prestigious Hotel/ Office Building
Payscale: Basic Pay of Rs. 4 7600/- plus other allowances(approximate Gross Salary with HRA – Rs. 72,578/- p.m.) as admissible under the rules.
Supreme Court Recruitment Selection Process for Building Supervisor:
- Selection will be based on the Written Test and Interview.
- Eligible candidates shall be called for a Written Test in General Awareness and to ascertain the knowledge in Caretaking. Housekeeping and supervision of Office Building.
- Those who qualify in the Written Test will be called and to qualify in an interview.
How to Apply Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 for Building Supervisor?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application form along with the relevant documents to the following postal address on or before 29 August 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
Registrar (Recruitment Cell),
Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg,
The application in a sealed cover indicating “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BUILDING SUPERVISOR’. thereon and addressed to Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi- I I 000 I may be sent so as to reach him on or before 29.8.2020. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.