SSC Stenographer 2020– Staff Selection Commission announced notifications for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2020. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Any Degree can apply for SSC Stenographer post. The selection process is based on the examination, skill test and document verification for applied candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before 04 November 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
SSC Stenographer 2020
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
The Staff Selection Commission SSC will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade „C‟ (Group „B‟, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade „D‟ (Group „C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/
Organizations in the Government of India. Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||10 October 2020|
|Last Date||4 November 2020|
- Starting Date of online application: 10.10.2020
- Closing Date for receipt of application: 04.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 06.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 08.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10.11.2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 23.09.2021 to 31.03.2021
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of payment: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2020): Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit (as on 01.08.2020):
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years ( candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.)
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years ( candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.)
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- SC/ST Category – 5 years
- OBC Category – 3 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST Category – 15 years
- Others as per Govt rules.
SSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Computer-Based Mode Examination, Skill Test & Document Verification (DV).
- Computer-Based Mode Examination (200 Marks) – 2 Hours
- The question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type. Questions will be set in Hindi & English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Date of Exam 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
(ii) Skill Test:
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography. The skill test will be of qualifying nature. Dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration(in minutes)|
Note: Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments.
How to apply SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 4 November 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE