SSC MTS Online Recruitment 2021 – Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical SSC MTS Recruitment 2020. There are —- Posts for multitasking staff in various disciplines. Candidate must qualified 10th in Any Recognized board in India can apply for this posts. Interested candidate can apply before 21 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
The Staff Selection Commission ssc will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (in Pay Level- 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
SSC MTS Online Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-20,200/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||5 February 2021|
|Last Date||21 March 2021|
Important dates to Remember:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 5.02.2021 to 21.03.2021
- Last date for receipt of application: 21.03.2021
- Last date for making online fee payment: 23.03.2021
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 25.03.2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2021): 18 to 25 years (or) 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II) followed by Document Verification.
Paper-I(Objective Type): Computer Base Mode:
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- Time Duration (For all four Parts) – 90 Minutes
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Paper-II (Descriptive Type ):
Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 Marks||30 Minutes|
Qualifying Marks in Paper-II will be 40% for unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates.
How to apply SSC MTS Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC MTS 2021 Vacancies through online from 5 February 2021 to 21 March 2021.
Admit card : CLICK HERE
Application status: CLICK HERE
Exam Dates notices: CLICK HERE
For More details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Login: CLICK HERE
Official WEbsite: CLICK HERE
SSC MTS Online Recruitment 2021 FAQs
What is the last date to apply for SSC MTS 2021 ?
Who can apply for SSC MTS Jobs ?
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 ?
What is SSC MTS Exam Date 2021 ?
Is SSC MTS 2021 conducted in online mode?