SSC CHSL Exam 2020 – Staff Selection Commission announced Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2020 for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass can apply for this exam. The selection process is based on the examination. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 26 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)|
|Job Role||Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat
Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Experience||Freshers central govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.19,900-81,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 December 2020|
Online application SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Important Dates to Remember:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06.12.2020 to 26.12.2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 26.12.2020 (23:59)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 28.12.2020 (23:59)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28.12.2020 (23:59)
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12.04.2021 to 27.04.2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): Announced later
SSC CHSL Application fee:
Fee payable: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen candidates
Payment Mode: Online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Note: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01-01-2020 will also be eligible.
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant/ Data Entry Operator: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL Exam Selection Process:
SSC CHSL 2020 examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Computer-Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
- Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- Total duration is 60 minutes and Maximum marks is 200 for 100 questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates mentioned in Para 7 above). This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature. Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
SSC CHSL Exam Centers:
A candidate may give the option for three centres, in the order of priority, within the same region.
|SSC Region||Exam Centres & Centre Code|
|Bhagalpur (3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206), Purnea (3209), Agra (3001), Aligarh (3002), Allahabad (3003), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Moradabad (3015), Varanasi (3013).|
|Port Blair (4802), Bokaro (4201), Dhanbad (4206), Jamshedpur (4207), Ranchi (4205), Balasore (4601), Behrampur-Ganjam (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Rourkela (4610), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Asansol (4417), Hooghly
(4418), Kolkata (4410), Siliguri (4415).
|Belgaum (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubli (9011), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Mysore (9009), Shimoga (9010),
Udupi (9012). Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kavaratti (9401).
|Delhi NCR (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sikar (2411), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Roorkee (2005).|
|Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Tejpur (5112), Churachandpur (5502), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima
(5302), Agartala (5601).
|Chirala (8011), Guntur (8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool (8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vijaywada (8008), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vizianagaram (8012), Puducherry (8401), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Salem (8205), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad (8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal (8603).|
|Panaji (7801), Ahmedabad (7001), Anand (7011), Gandhinagar (7012), Mehsana (7013), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Vadodara (7002), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Jalgaon (7214),
Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Navi Mumbai (7217), Pune (7208)
|Bhilai Nagar (6202), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007),
Sagar (6015), Satna (6014), Ujjain (6016)
|Chandigarh (1601), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Samba (1010), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Amritsar (1404), Jalandhar (1402), Ludhiana (1405), Mohali (1406), Patiala (1403)|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15 December 2020.
Exam date Notice: CLICK HERE
Admit card: OTHER REGION
Admid card: CR REGION
Apply online: CLICK HERE
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE