SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 – Sashastra Seema Bal SSB, invited online applications from citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan candidates to fill up 1,522 vacancies of Constable post in various disciplines. Candidates who pass 10th class are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online at (www.ssbrectt.gov.in) website on or before 26 August 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
SSB Recruitment 2020 for Constable
ABOUT: Sashastra Seema Bal SSB was established as Special Service Bureau in May 1963, in the aftermath of the Chinese aggression (in 1962). Sashastra Seema Bal came under aegis of the Ministry of Home Affairs (Jan 2001). SSB was declared a Lead Intelligence Agency for Indo Nepal (June 2001) and assigned the Indo Nepal border. Later, SSB was also assigned Indo Bhutan border (March 2004). In March 2004, SSB received the President’s Colours (March 2004) in recognition of the keystone role in national security, since its inception.
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,522 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers/Experienced govt jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 August 2020|
- Constable (Driver) – 21 to 27 Years
- Constable (Lab Assistant/ Veterinary/ Ayah/ Carpenter/ Plumber/ Painter) – 18 to 25 Years
- Constable (Others) – 18 to 23 Years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Constable (Driver) Male Only – 574 posts
- Constable (Lab Assistant) – 21 posts
- Constable (Veterinary) – 161 posts
- Constable (Ayah) Female Only – 5 posts
- Constable (Carpenter) – 3 posts
- Constable (Plumber) – 1 post
- Constable (Painter) – 12 posts
- Constable (Tailor) – 20 posts
- Constable (Cobbler) – 20 posts
- Constable (Gardner) – 9 posts
- Constable (Cook) Male – 232 posts
- Constable (Cook) Female – 26 posts
- Constable (Washerman) Male – 92 posts
- Constable (Washerman) Female – 28 posts
- Constable (Barber) Male – 75 posts
- Constable (Barber) Female – 12 posts
- Constable (Safaiwala) Male – 89 posts
- Constable (Safaiwala) Female – 28 posts
- Constable (Water Carrier) Male – 101 posts
- Constable (Water Carrier) Female -12 posts
- Constable (Waiter) Male – 1 post
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ female candidates are exempted from a fee payment
Mode of Payment: Only through net-banking/ credit card/ debit card which will be non-refundable.
Educational Qualification: Constable (Driver):
- Matriculation/10th or equivalent from a recognized board and
- Must possess valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
Constable (Laboratory Assistant):
- Matriculation/10th passed with Science from a recognized board.
- Should have certificate in Laboratory Assistant Course from a recognized institution
- 10th or Matriculation Exam pass with Science as main subject from a recognized board or university
- Matriculation with Science from a recognized board and
- Possessing the first Aid Exam pass certificate from Red Cross Society or should be trained Dai
- One year experience in relevant field
Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter, Cook Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler):
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with
- Two years work experience in respective trade or
- One year certificate course from a recognized industrial training institute or
- Two year diploma from a recognized industrial training institute in the respective trade
- Must qualify trade test
How to Apply SSB Recruitment 2020 for Constable?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ssbrectt.gov.in) website on or before 26 August 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
FAQs SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
Q1.How many vacancies are available under SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 ?
How to apply for SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Posts ?
Q3.What is SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Eligibility ?
Q4.What is SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 salary?