SPSC Recruitment 2021 – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the pot of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade). There are 40 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply on or before 05 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up 40 (forty) posts of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) on temporary regular basis in the Level 15 of the Pay Matrix in the Sikkim State Health Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. All applications are invited through online mode only at www.spscskm.gov.in
About SPSC: Sikkim Public Service Commission, commonly known as SPSC is a state autonomous body commissioned and established by the Government of Sikkim. At the helm of Article 320 of the Constitution of India, it conducts Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations for various civil services and departmental posts under the jurisdiction of Sikkim state. The commission is amended to function as per the constitution of India and Union Public Service Commission which provides it the state public service commission amendments.
SPSC Recruitment 2021
SPSC Recruitment 2021 for General Duty Medical Officer
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Medicine/Surgery|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||Pay Level – 15|
|Last Date||05 January 2021|
Application fee: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Only through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
Age Limit (As on 31.11.2020): 21 to 50 years.
Post & Category Wise Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery degree from a recognized university, and Should have completed rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute and Registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Salary: Level 15 of the Pay Matrix
SPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on written examination and interview.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Marital Status (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
How to apply SPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.spscskm.gov.in) website along with required documents on or before 05 January 2021 up to 12 midnight.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE