Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Southern Railway, Tiruchchirappalli division invites online application form from the eligible candidates for Medical Personnel and Para Medical Personnel recruitment for the post of Medical Practitioner – 36 posts, Nursing Staff – 32 posts, Pharmacist – 10 posts, Lab Assistant – 10 posts, Radiographer – 12 posts, Hospital Attendant – 32 posts, Housekeeping Assistant – 69 posts on contract basis for a period of maximum 3 months. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/ 12th/ 10th/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ Diploma can apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About: Southern Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 14th April 1951 through the merger of the three state railways namely Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway and the Mysore State Railway.
Southern Railway’s present network extends over a large area of India’s Southern Peninsula, covering the states of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and a small portion of Andhra Pradesh. Serving these naturally plentiful and culturally rich southern states, the Southern Railway extends from Mangalore on the west coast and Kanniyakumari in the south to Renigunta in the North West and Gudur in the North East.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Paramedical Staff/Medical Personnel:
|Job Role||Medical Practitioner/ Nursing Staff/ Pharmacist/ Lab Assistant/ Radiographer/ Hospital Attendant/ Housekeeping Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||201 posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchchirappalli (Tamilnadu)|
|Last Date||14 August 2020|
Age limit (as on 01.08.2020):
- Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS): Should not have completed more than 53 years
- Nursing Staff: 20 to 40 years
- Pharmacist/ Lab Assistant/ Radiographer: 18 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant/ Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): 18 to 30 years
Note: Retired candidates up to the age of 65 years are eligible to apply
- 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years of age for OBC Non-Creamy layer candidates.
- 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 201 Posts)
- Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS): 36 posts
- Nursing Staff: 32 posts
- Pharmacist: 10 posts
- Lab Assistant: 10 posts
- Radiographer: 12 posts
- Hospital Attendant: 32 posts
- Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): 69 posts
Educational Qualification: Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS):
- M.B.B.S. and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- Two years of experience is desirable.
- Specialization in Anaesthesia (MD/DA)/ Physician (MD (General Medicine))/ Chest Physicians MD/DTCD (Chest Diseases)
- Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or
- Experience/trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable.
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as pharmacist
- 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized university.
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radio-diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from a recognized institution.
- Science graduates with a Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- 10th Std passed
- Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable.
Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): 10th Std passed
Pay Scale Details:
- Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS): Rs.75,000/- fixed, In case of specialists Rs.95,000/- fixed
- Nursing Staff: Rs.44,900/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,200/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs.21,700/-
- Radiographer: Rs.29,200/-
- Hospital Attendant/ Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): Rs.18000/-
Southern Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection will be based on the online interview
- Interview will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidates for CMP doctors & Paramedical Staff posts via online.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format with scanned required documents to email id [email protected] on or before 14 August 2020.
For More Details: & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Southern Railway 2020?
Ans. At present, Southern Railway announced vacancies for Medical Practitioner/ Nursing Staff/ Pharmacist/ Lab Assistant/ Radiographer/ Hospital Attendant/ Housekeeping Assistant for 201 posts
Q2.Who can apply Southern Railway Vacancies 2020?
Ans.Candidates who completed GNM/ MBBS/ 12th/ 10th/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job
Q3.How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their application through email on or before 14 August 2020.