South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: South Western Railway has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Sports Quota. There are 21 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 28 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
The South Western Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India, headquartered at Hubballi in Karnataka State. SWR was created from carving out the routes from Southern Railways and South Central Railways in 2003. It is headquartered at Hubballi and comprises three divisions namely Hubballi, Mysuru, and Bengaluru. The fourth division at Kalaburagi will come up shortly and preparations of work has already begun. The zone came into existence on 1 April 2003.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2020
South Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for Sports Quota
|Job Role||Sports Quota|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers railway jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- per month|
|Last Date||28 December 2020|
- For General candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen / Women / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes: Rs.250/-
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2021):
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- No age relaxation is permissible.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Athletics (men) – 03 Posts
- Athletics (women) – 02 Posts
- Badminton – 02 Posts
- Cricket – 03 Posts
- Weightlifting – 02 Posts
- Table Tennis – 01 Post
- Hockey – 04 Posts
- Swimming Pool – 02 Posts
- Golf Men – 02 Posts
- Level 2/3 of Pay Matrix of VII CPC (PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/2000 in VI CPC)
- 12th passed or its equivalent examination along with desired sports achievement. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions. OR
- Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT along with desired sports achievement (Diploma in Engineering is not considered as an alternative higher qualification. Act Apprenticeship/ITI is the only qualification and no other qualification including Diploma in Engineering is accepted as an alternative qualification on the ground of being a higher qualification in the same line of training). The training period for the selected candidates will be as per extant rules.
- 10th Standard along with desired sports achievement (In case, the candidates considered on 10th Standard passed qualification to the post of Skilled Artisan, such sports quota appointees will be directed for training for a period of Three Years.
South Western Railway Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application from the official website and submit the filled application form and send the filled application form to the following postal address on or before 28 December 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE