South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – South East Central Railway (SECR), Bilaspur Division invites online application for the post of Trade Apprentices for 432 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in various field within the age limit of 15 to 24 years are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
South East Central Railway: One of 18 railway zonal regions in India is South East Central Railway. The headquarter is located in Bilaspur and other division offices in Nagpur, Bilaspur, and Raipur. The South East Central Railway zone was incorporated on 20 September 1998. The regional hub of the South East Central Railway zone is located in Bilaspur railway station. Mumbai-Howrah and Mumbai-Katni-Bilaspur rail lines will be the main lines under SECR Zone.
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020
SECR Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||432 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt railways jobs|
|Last Date||30 August 2020|
Age Limit( as on 01.07.2020):
- Minimum Age Limit is 15 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 24 years.
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Trade Wise Vacancies: Total – 432 Posts
For Bilaspur Division:
- COPA: 90 Posts
- Stenographer (English): 25 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi): 25 Posts
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- Electrician: 50 Posts
- Wireman: 50 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 06 Posts
- RAC Mechanic: 06 Posts
- Welder: 40 Posts
- Plumber: 10 Posts
- Mason: 10 Posts
- Painter: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Turner: 10 Posts
- Carpenter: 10 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 10 Posts
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Must have passed I.T.I course in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
SECR Recruitment Selection Procedure for Trade Apprentices:
The selection will be made on the basis of merit list followed by medical examination will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates in the merit list.
Note: Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period 1 Year for each trade. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
Scheme of Selection:
- The preparation of merit in the selection will be done by taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations [ with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination.
- Selected candidates may be advised to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma.
- The selected candidates or, if he is minor, his guardian has been enter into a contract of apprenticeship with the employer.
How to Apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on given website or before 30 August 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE