SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020 – Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Physiotherapist, Staff Nurse, Counsellor, Coordinator for 22 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of BPT/ GNM/ Degree/ PG degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online interview.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020:
Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow: Online-interviews are being conducted for the following posts under National Health Mission funded 01 Hemophilia project in the Department of Hematology entitled “Strategies towards Comprehensive Hemophilia Care Services in Uttar Pradesh” SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
|Job Role||Physiotherapist/ Staff Nurse/ Counsellor/ Coordinator|
|Qualification||BPT/ GNM/ Degree/ PG degree|
|Total Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.13,230 – 32,000/- month|
|Job Location||Lucknow (UP)|
|Last Date||15 August 2020|
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 22 posts
- Physiotherapist: 07 posts
- Staff Nurse: 07 posts
- Counsellor: 07 posts
- Coordinator: 01 post
Physiotherapist: BPT (Bachelor in Physiotherapy) from a recognized university.
Preferable : Candidates having experience in hemophilia physiotherapy care.
Staff Nurse: GNM nursing with 01-year experience in a reputed Medical Institute
- Post Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Human Development. The degree being from a University/ Institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt. with working experience in Computer.
- Preferable: Experience of working in a hospital after Post Graduation.
- Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience of administrative/ finance and accounts work.
- Preferable : Having experience of working as Co-ordinator/Project Officer in any NHM/
ICMR/DBT/DST funded Extramural projects
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 22,050/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 21,292/- per month
- Counsellor: Rs.13,230/- per month
- Coordinator: Rs.32,000/- per month.
*Note :- Candidates can be posted at any of the following Hemophilia Treatment Centers:
(i) JN Medical College, Aligarh
(ii) LLR Medical College, Meerut
(iii) SN Medical College, Agra
(iv) Super specialty pediatric hospital & PG teaching institute, Noida
(v) BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur
(vi) Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
(vii) MLN Medical College, Allahabad
SGPGIMS Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening for all the received applications will be done and eligible candidates will be intimated for an Online Interview through ZOOM Platform.
- The date and time for the same will be communicated to eligible candidates through Email.
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their scanned copies of the relevant documents along with photograph should also be enclosed along with the CV by Email on [email protected] on or before 15 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form And notification: Click here
Note – In the CV mention Advt. No. Name of the post, essential qualifications and work experience suitable for the job. Scanned copies of the relevant documents along with photograph should also be enclosed along with the CV.