SECI Recruitment 2021 – Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd has released the job notifications for the post of Manager/Sr. Officer/Sr. Engineer/Sr. Accounts Officer/Others on a contract basis for 26 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PG/Graduate/CA /CMA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/Diploma.Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 09 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd. (SECI) is a Schedule ‘A’ CPSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE). SECI is the only CPSU dedicated to renewable sector. SECI facilitates implementation of various Government of India Schemes in renewable energy sector. SECI is into developing the ultra, mega & large-scale solar, wind installations, solar parks including trading of power. In FY 2019-20, SECI is having total revenue of Rs. 4657.73 Cr and profit after tax of Rs. 178.94 Cr SECI invites online applications from the committed, result oriented, dynamic
and experienced Professionals for the following posts:
SECI Recruitment 2021
Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd
SECI Recruitment 2021 for Manager/Sr. Officer/Sr. Engineer/Sr. Accounts Officer/Others
|Job Role||Manager/Sr. Officer/Sr. Engineer/Sr. Accounts Officer/Others|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22000 – 200000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||09 March 2021|
- Manager (BD) : 40 Years
- For Other Posts : 32 Years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC (NCL candidates 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates 05 years
- For PwBD candidate 10 years over and above
- Manager (BD) – 1 Post
- Sr. Officer (P&A) – 2 Posts
- Sr. Engineer (IT) – 1 Post
- Sr. Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
- Secretarial Officer – 1 Post
- Supervisor (P&A) – 2 Posts
- Junior Programmer – 1 Post
- Junior Accountant – 3 Posts
- Supervisor (Solar / Power System) – 13 Posts
Manager (BD) :
- First class MBA / Two years PGDBM in Marketing or equivalent Degree with 60% marks. Candidate should have minimum 07 year of post-qualification executive experience in power sector.
Sr. Officer (P&A) :
- First-class MBA with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/ Two years PGDBM in HR / Social Work / MSW. Candidate should have minimum 01 year of post-qualification executive experience in field of Personnel & Administration / HR.
Sr. Engineer (IT) :
- Two years Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Applications OR Engineering Graduate in Computer Science & IT with 60% Marks. Candidate should have minimum 01-year post qualification executive experience in field of Information Technology & Programming
Sr. Accounts Officer :
- CA or CMA or 2 years MBA with Specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks. Candidate should have 01 year of post-qualification experience in Executive position in handling Financial matters in an Organisation of repute.
Secretarial Officer :
- Candidate should be an Associate Member of Company Secretary of India (ACS) and must have secured minimum 55% of marks.
Supervisor (P&A) :
- Graduate in any discipline. Candidate should have minimum 01 year of post-qualification experience.
Junior Programmer :
- Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering / Applications. Candidate should have minimum 01 year of post-qualification experience in field of Information Technology.
Junior Accountant :
- CA (Inter / IPCC) or CMA (Inter) or M.Com or B.Com (Hons) with minimum 55% marks. Candidate should have 3 years in line post qualification experience in an organisation of repute.
Supervisor (Solar / Power System) :
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering. Candidate should have minimum 01 year of post qualification experience in field of setting up of Solar / Wind / Hybrid Projects.
- Manager (BD) – Rs. 70000 – 200000/-
- Sr. Officer (P&A)/Sr. Engineer (IT)/Sr. Accounts Officer – Rs. 50000 – 160000/-
- Secretarial Officer – Rs. 40000 – 140000/-
- Supervisor (P&A)/Junior Programmer/Junior Accountant/Supervisor (Solar) – Rs. 22000 – 80000/-
SECI Recruitment Selection Process:
Depending upon the number of applications, SECI reserves the right to fix up the eligibility criteria, limit the number of applications to be called for a particular post based on marks obtained in 10th / 12th / Graduation and to decide about the Written Test and / or Group Discussion / Interview or any other mode of screening thereof.
How to apply for SECI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the online official website from 10 February 2021 to 09 March 2021
For more details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE