RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites online application form for the post of Stenographer for 1,211 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Degree/ Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 40 years are eligible to can apply for this job. The selection process is based on written examination/ typing & stenography test.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer
|Total Vacancies||1,211 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Level – 10 Pay Matrix|
|Application Starting Date||26 August 2020|
|Last Date||24 September 2020|
- Starting date for online application: 26.08.2020
- Last date of online application: 24.09.2020
- For General/ OBC: Rs.450/-
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs.350/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online by debit/credit card, net banking or through e-Mitr Kiosk or Public Welfare Center (C.S.C.)
- 12th class (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board or Its equivalent examination. AND
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course by DOEACC under Control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR
- Certificate Course on Computer Concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate Organized Under National/ State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application from a University established by Law in India or From an Institute Recognized by the Government. OR
- 12th class (Senior Secondary) Certificate from a Recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, With the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the Subjects. OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering From a Polytechnic institute Recognized by the Government. OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota Under Control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 40 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
RSMSSB Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection is based on the Written Test/ Typing & Stenography Testp
How to Apply RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/) website from 26 August to 24 September 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE(Link will be activates from 26 Aug 2020
FAQs FOR RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer
What is RSMSSB Full Form?
How many vacancy is for RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer?
There are 1211 Posts in RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer.
What is the educational Qualification of RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer?
12th class (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board or Its equivalent examination. AND “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course by DOEACC under Control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.