RMRCNE Recruitment 2020 – ICMR – Regional Medical Research Centre, N.E Region invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician, Project Technician for 06 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ Diploma/ 12th can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview/online interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form along with required documents to email id on or before 02 July 2020 and attend the walk-in on 06 & 07 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE, Dibrugarh was established in 1982. This centre is one of the permanent institutes of Indian council of medical research. The current research focuses on Mosquito-borne diseases, HIV and drug abuse, Trematode infection, Haemoglobinopathies. The secondary focus on the Cancer nasopharynx, oesophagus, stomach, Cardiovascular diseases, Medicinal plants of NE India, Nutrition.
RMRCNE Recruitment 2020:
RMRCNE Recruitment 2020 for Research Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||Research Assistant/ Senior Research Fellow/ Laboratory Technician/ Project Technician|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 51,000/-month|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh (Assam)|
|Interview Date||06 & 07 July 2020|
|Last Date||02 July 2020|
- Graduate degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics / Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry from a recognized university with 3 (three) years of research experience in the relevant field. Or
- Masters Degree in Life Sciences /Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry from a recognized university.
Senior Research Fellow:
- Masters Degree Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry with 2 (two) years relevant experience
- 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or
- 12th pass in science subjects with One year DMLT plus one-year relevant experience in a recognized organization
- High School or equivalent with 5 (five) year field/laboratory/health experience from a Govt. Institution or recognized Institute Or
- High School or equivalent with 1-year certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology
Project Technician I:
- High School or equivalent with I (one) year experience in the field of entomology / mosquito-related research projects from a Govt. Institution or recognized institute
- Research Assistant: 40 years
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Laboratory Technician: 30 years
- Project Technician-II: 28 years
- Project Technician I: 25 years
- Research Assistant: 01 post
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 post
- Laboratory Technician: 02 posts
- Project Technician II: 01 post
- Project Technician I: 01 post
- Research Assistant: Rs.51,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.28,000/-
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.18,000/-
- Project Technician II: Rs.17,000/-
- Project Technician I: Rs.16,000/-
RMRCNE Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the walk-in for interview/written test or online interview
Note: Candidates will be allowed to attend the interview and entry will be permissible inside the ICMR-RMRC, N.E Region Campus only after preliminary temperature screening at the entrance gate in a staggered manner. Wearing of mask is mandatory and candidates should maintain social distancing norms.
How to apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates who seek to appear for online interview may e-mail their application in the prescribed format along with the scanned copies of their mark sheets and testimonials in advance positively to the address [email protected] on or before 02 July 2020 and attend the walk-in for interview/written test on 06 & 07 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Research Assistant/Senior Research Fellow – 6th July 2020 at 10.00 AM
- Laboratory Technician/Project Technician – 7th July 2020 at 10.00 AM
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre,
N. E. Region, Dibrugarh,
RMRCNE Recruitment 2019 for Group-B and Group-C:
|Last Date||26 August 2019|
For Assistant (Group -B):
- Candidates should complete a minimum of three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution
- Working knowledge of computer (MS Office/Powerpoint)
For LDC-Lower Division Clerk (Group – C):
- Candidate should pass 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KOPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Age Limit(as on 26.08.2019):
Assistant (Group -B):
- For General candidates: Below 30 years
- For departmental candidates: 35 years
LDC (Group – C):
- Upper age limit for General candidates: 18 to 25 years
- For departmental candidates: 40 years
- For Assistant (Group -B): 2 posts
- For LDC (Group – C): 1 post
- For Assistant (Group -B): Pay Level 6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-)
- For LDC (Group – C): Pay Level 2 (Rs.19,900-63,200/-)
The selection process is based on the Written test, Skill test, Typing test. For Assistant post, the selection is based on the written test and skill test and for Lower clerk division(LCD) the selection process is written test and Typing test.
Application fee: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/Women’s/PWD candidates are exempted from payment
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft from a nationalised bank, payable at Dibrugarh drawn in favour of “Director, ICMR-RMRC, Dibrugarh”
How to apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the given link and filled the application form along with required documents are send it through the given postal address on or before 26 August 2019.
For more details: Click here
Application form: Click here
The Director, ICMR-RMRC,