Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2020 – Repco Home Finance invites application for the post of Manager/ Chief Manager (Credit Operations), Manager/ Chief Manager (Risk Officers). Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/ PG Degree are eligible to apply for the job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Repco Home Finance Ltd (RHFL) – is a housing finance company headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This company is registered as a housing finance company with the National Housing Bank(NHB)and they are joined in April 2000.RHFL is operating through 131 Branches and 29 Satellite Across India. The mission of this RHFL is to bring the dream of the people into reality to buy their own houses and they will support the customers to suit individual needs.
Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2020
Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2020 for Manager/ Chief Manager:
|Job Role||Manager/ Chief Manager (Credit Operations), Manager/ Chief Manager (Risk Officers)|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/PG Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 7 to 8 lakhs per annum|
|Job Location||Corporate Office, Chennai|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2020):
- For Managers: Not exceeding 28 years
- For Chief Managers: Not exceeding 32 years
- Candidates should complete Bachelor (Finance/Economics/ Commerce) and/ or PG degree in any of the this subjects CA/ ICWA/MBA, Finance or Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Law FRM or any other recognized qualification in Risk as well as prior experience/exposure in Risk management will be preferred.
- Fluency in English is must.
- Extensive operation knowledge of Microsoft word/excel and data analytics.
- For Managers: Minimum 3 years experience
- For Chief Managers: Minimum 5 years experience.
Job Description (Risk Officers):
- Assisting the CRO in Designing and implementing the Enterprise wide risk management process and policies for the organization, which includes Credit risk, Operational risk, Liquidity risk, Market risk, Strategic risk, Reputational risk and other risks.
- Implementation of Credit Risk Management policy in the Organization with specific focus on conducting Portfolio studies, industry studies, monitoring various prudential limits set in the policy on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare Migration and transition matrix analysis from the credit risk rated data and to place it to Top management with suggestions to improve.
- Conducting studies to understand risk characteristics of the borrowers including segmentation of retail portfolio pools and computation of PD, LGD and EAD for the retail pools.
- Implementation of Operational risk management policies with detailed frameworks for Risk & Control Self-Assessment, Loss data analysis, Key risk indicators.
- Candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible.
- All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference/background verification.
Probation Period: 1 year
Repco Home Finance Recruitment Selection Process for Manager/ Chief Manager:
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently.
- The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course.
How to Apply Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2020 for Manager/ Chief Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://www.repcohome.com/) website on or before 31 July 2020.
For More Details & Application: Click here