RCFL Recruitment 2020 – Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd invites online application form for the post of Trade Apprentices in various disciplines for 358 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/H.Sc/SSC/Any Degree/ Diploma/8th can apply for these posts.Interested candidates can apply online at (www.rcfltd.com) website from 08 December 2020 to 22 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
RCFL – Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is a public sector company undertaken by the ministry of chemical and fertilizer of the government of India.RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers among India. They have Trombay unit and Thal unit to produce the fertilizer and process chemical factory in Mumbai. The corporate social responsibility is farmers meeting, soil testing day, Micro Nutrient Analysis, etc to help the farmers and improve the soil fertility.
RCFL Recruitment 2020
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd
RCFL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Total vacancy||358 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.7000-9000/- per month|
|Experience||Freshers PSU jobs|
|Job Location||Trombay / Thal (Mumbai)|
|Application Starting Date||08 December 2020|
|Last Date||22 December 2020|
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 358 Posts
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) – 98 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP) – 07 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP) – 07 Posts
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) – 07 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Boiler Attendant – 04 Posts
- Machinist – 01 Post
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 01 Post
- Stenographer (English) – 40 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 50 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant – 08 Posts
- Housekeeper (Hospital) – 08 Posts
- Food Production (General) – 01 Post
- Executive(Human Resource) – 16 Posts
- Executive (Marketing) Trainee – 10 Posts
- Executive (Finance and Accounts) Trainee – 10 Posts
- Accountant – 10 Posts
- Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee – 08 Posts
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology) – 02 Posts
- Diploma (Chemical) – 19 Posts
- Diploma (Mechanical) – 18 Posts
- Diploma (Electrical) – 12 Posts
- Diploma (Instrumentation) – 08 Posts
- Diploma (Civil) – 03 Posts
- Diploma (Computer) – 02 Posts
- Diploma (Medical Lab Technician) – 05 Posts
Trade Apprentices under the Regional Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (RDSDE):
For Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP)/Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP):
- Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology.
For Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP):
- Passed B.Sc. (Physics) with Physics and Chemistry.
For Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP)/Electrician /Boiler Attendant/Machinist/Medical Lab Technician (Pathology):
- Passed H.Sc with Science and Mathematics.
For Welder (Gas & Electric):
- Passed 8th Class Examination from a recognized school.
For Stenographer (English)/Secretarial Assistant:
- Passed H. Sc Preference will be given to Graduate candidates or completed Diploma in Executive Personal Assistant or equivalent.
For Horticulture Assistant/Accountant:
- Candidates should Passed H. Sc.
For Housekeeper (Hospital)/Food Production (General):
- Candidates should Passed SSC.
For Executive (Human Resource):
- Passed MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
For Executive (Marketing) Trainee:
- Passed MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course).
For Executive (Finance and Accounts) Trainee:
- CA/ICWA/MFC/MBA (Finance & Accounts)/Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
For Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee:
- Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge.
Trade Apprentices under the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) :
For Diploma (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Computer):
- Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline.
For Diploma (Medical Lab Technician):
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
Age Limit (as on 01.11.2020):
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP)/Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP)/Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP)/Secretarial Assistant/Horticulture Assistant/Housekeeper (Hospital)/Executive/ Executive Trainee/Accountant/Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee/Medical Lab Technician (Pathology)/ Diploma (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Computer/Medical Lab Technician) – 25 years
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP)/Electrician /Boiler Attendant/Machinist /Welder (Gas &
Electric) /Stenographer (English)/Food Production (General) – 21 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/EWS /PWBD candidates will be as per Govt. directives/Guideline.
- For SC/ST candidates – up to 5 years
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
- Class XII – Rs.7000/- per month
- Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder in any stream or Sandwich Course – Rs.8000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream – Rs.9000/- per month
RCFL Recruitment Selection Process:
- A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification. Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute.
- The candidates from the merit list will be called for documents verification if found suitable then they will be appointed as Trade Apprentice Trainee.
How to Apply for RCFL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates should register their names on the online apprentice portal (http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/) and then apply in RCFL website (http://www.rcfltd.com/) from o8 December 2020 to 22 December 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Apprentice Portal: CLICK HERE
To Apply in RCFL: CLICK HERE