RBI Office Attendant Online Recruitment 2021 – Reserve Bank of India has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Office Attendant. There are 841 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment from 24 February 2021 to 15 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About RBI: The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
RBI Office Attendant Online Recruitment 2021
RBI Office Attendant Online Recruitment 2021 for Office Attendant
|Job Role||Office Attendant|
|Total Vacancies||841 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.10940 – 23700/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||24 February 2020|
|Last Date||15 March 2021|
Starting Date of Application – 24 February 2021
Last Date of Application – 15 March 2021
RBI Office Attendant Exam Date – 09 April and 10 April 2021
RBI Office Attendant Result Date – in the month of April and May 2021
RBI Office Attendant LPT Date – To be announced
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs.450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2021):
- For General – 18 to 25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 03 years
- For SC/ST – up to 05 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
- Ahmedabad – 50 Posts
- Bangalore – 28 Posts
- Bhopal – 25 Posts
- Bhubaneswar – 24 Posts
- Chandigarh – 31 Posts
- Chennai – 71 Posts
- Guwahati – 38 Posts
- Hyderabad – 57 Posts
- Jammu – 09 Posts
- Jaipur – 43 Posts
- Kanpur – 69 Posts
- Mumbai – 202 Posts
- Nagpur – 55 Posts
- New Delhi – 50 Posts
- Patna – 28 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 26 Posts
- Kolkata – 35 Posts
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
Salary: Rs.10940 – 23700/-
RBI Office Attendant Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||30||30||1 hour and 30 minutes|
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
How to apply for RBI Office Attendant Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online through RBI website from 24 February 2021 to 15 March 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE