RBI GRADE B Online Rercruitment 2021 – Reserve Bank of India has released the job notification for the post of Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM for 322 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of M.A/ PGDM/ MBA/ PG/ M.Phil/ PhD/ Any Degree can apply for this post.Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The application process will be starting on 28 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
RBI – Reserve Bank of India was established in the year 1935 by the Indian government; now RBI was permanently moved to Mumbai before that RBI was located at Calcutta. RBI has 27 regional offices and four sub-office most of them, are in state capitals. The primary function of RBI is Regulator and supervisor of the financial system, Monetary Authority, Issuer of currency, Manager of Foreign Exchange, Regulator and Supervisor of Payment and Settlement Systems and related functions.
RBI GRADE B Online Rercruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) (RBI GRADE B)
|Job Role||Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM|
|Total Vacancies||322 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.35,150-77,208/- per month|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||28 January 2021|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
- Online registration of application & payment of fees/intimation charge: 28 January 2021 to 15 February 2021
- Gr B (DR)- General
Phase-I – Online Examination: 6 March 2021
Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination: 1 April 2021
- Gr B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM
Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination: 6 March 2021
Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination: 31 March 2021
(To be confirmed in Admit cards)
- For GEN/OBC/EWSs – Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)
Payment Mode: Only through online
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: must not have attained the age of 30 years
For M.Phil. and PhD candidates:
- Upper age limit: 32 and 34 years
- For OBC; 3 years
- For SC/ST; 5 years
- For PwBD: 10 years
- For PwBD (OBC): 13 years
- For PwBD (SC/ST): 15 years
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): 270 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: 29 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: 23 posts
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks
- PGDM/MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute
- Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics, i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
RBI Grade B online Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process: Selection will be made through online examinations in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III and interview.
Exam Pattern for Prelims: (2 Hours)
Exam Pattern for Mains:
|Economics & Social Issues (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills) Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-III Finance & Management (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
How to apply for RBI GRADE B Online Rercruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at RBI official website from 28 January 2021 to 15 February 2021.
Download Phase II Admit Card
Admit card: CLICK HERE
For more details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE