Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 – Rail Wheel Plant has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Trainee Apprentice. There are 70 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 14 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About Rail Wheel Plant: Rail Wheel Plant, Bela is an independent Production Unit of Indian Railways. It is situated in Bela Gram Panchayat, Dariapur Block, Parsa in Saran district of Bihar. It was inaugurated in 2008 by the former Railway Minister of India, Laloo Prasad Yadav. It was built at a cost of ₹1,450 crore. Working in close coordination with contractors and sub-contractors, Indian Railways achieved completion of the project within the stipulated time-frame of 40 months.
Online applications are invited by Rail Wheel Plant, Bela from the candidates having qualification of B.Tech/B.Sc. in Mechanical, Electrical& Electronics/Instrumentation/ Computer/IT Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/IT Engineering for enrolment as trainee Apprentices under Nation Apprentice Training Scheme, a scheme under ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI. Preference will be given to those candidates who reside in nearby districts such as Saran, Vaishali & Patna of Bihar.
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment for Trainee Apprentice
|Job Role||Trainee Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.8,000-9,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Bela (U.P)|
|Application Last Date||14 January 2021|
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering- 04 Posts
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering – 03 Posts
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronics Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering – 03 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 35 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/Computer/ IT Engineering – 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or regular B.E. or full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical& Electronics/ Instrumentation/Computer/T Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation/Computer/IT Engineering.
- Graduate Engineers- Rs. 9000/month.
- Diploma Holders-Rs. 8000/month.
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected directly through the award letter issued through the NATS, MHRD (Government of India) portal for training based on the percentage of the marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
How to apply for Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should should enroll in NATS web portal and after that apply the link available at NATS portal along with required documents on or before 14 January 2021.
Required Documents :
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet)
- Self attested of Proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of cast certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment as enclosed (in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- OBC-NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format indicated in the Annexure in the press notification.
- Two self attested passport size photograph.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE