PSTCL Online Recruitment 2021 – Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has released the online job notifications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub Station Attendant.Candidates with the qualification of ITI in relevant fields can apply for this job.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05 March 2021 to 26 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
PSTCL: Punjab State Electricity Board (PSPCL) is the electricity generating and distributing company of the Government of Punjab state in India. PSPCL was incorporated as company on 16-04-2010 and was given the responsibility of operating and maintenance of State’s own generating projects and distribution system. The business of Generation of power of erstwhile PSEB was transferred to PSPCL. Disciplinary action taken against the erring employees and 5 numbers Anti Power Theft Police Stations have been set up. New technologies like electronic meters, remote control of transformers, remote meter reading and HVDS system for AP/ Industries introduced.
PSTCL Online Recruitment 2021
PSTCL Online Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Sub Station Attendant
|Job Role||Assistant Sub Station Attendant|
|Total Vacancies||150 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||05 March 2021|
|Last Date||26 March 2021|
- Opening date for online applications: 05.03.2021 (From 10.00 AM)
- Last date for completion of online registration/ Step-I and II: 26.03.2021 (Up to 05:PM)
- Last date for depositing fee at State Bank of India online/in cash through bank challan (Step-III): 31.03.2021 (till bank hours)
- All Categories: Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges
- SC Category: Rs.160/- + Bank Charges
- Person with Disability: Rs.200/- + Bank Charges
- EWS: Rs.160/- + Bank Charges
Mode of Payment:
The Online fee depositing process in State Bank of India [SBI] through SB Collect System.
Note: Make Online Payment active after minimum 48 hours of submission of the application. Once SB Collect of State Bank of India portal is opened, then DO NOT CLICK the Refresh or Back Button.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021):
- For General – 18 to 37 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/BC: 5 years
- For PH: 10 years
- Punjabi of pass matriculation or its equivalent level and Full Time regular ITI in Electrician/Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution.
PSTCL Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on merit in ITI, Educational qualifications must be from a recognized Institution / University / Board. Candidate who fails to do so, shall not be considered and no relaxation shall be given in this regard.
- There will be no written test or interview for the post of Assistant Lineman(A.L.M), the merit shall be prepared purely on the basis of the marks obtained in ITI only.
Placement: The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in Punjab or any other place in India under the jurisdiction of PSTCL.
How to Apply PSTCL Online Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by using PSTCL website from 05 March 2020 to 26 March 2021.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE